This OIDIA performance from this Dutch TV show

BKSTYL3

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Wouszz said:

this dutch tv rocks!! remember these people arent even dancers, they are actors or hosts. so they really did a good job.

look at all these performances they did!

i was gonna ask if it was amateurs dancing, so thanks for clearing that up! love the set up and staging and effort but you can def tell they arent professionals.

THIS IS INCREDIBLE.

I love how they brought the video to life and the set is flawless. I really wish Britney had an Oops performance like this on some big award show. The whole look of this is just SO spot on. Makes me kinda of wish Britney's career was starting around now so she could have better production value for some of her biggest hits. A lot of the outfits she performed in on shows and the arrangements just look outdated now and it would be neat to see what an "18 year old Britney" performance would look like in 2017.  

But you can tell it's just not the same with these people. Britney truly has that something special that made all of her performances so perfect. She was born with something that you can't teach and just has a natural star power that is extremely rare. Even though this was technically perfect, you can tell it's missing the personality that Britney has. And her dancing was so effortless!

Archived