New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

To go to Vegas or not

BOBIBCFBG

For the last few years I kept putting off going to Vegas to see Britney (I've been in that time but she happened to not be there). I was planning to go during these last 2 legs but at this point, I don't even know if it's worth it. I mean we've had this show on YouTube for almost 4 years. I know things are more fun in person but the show itself is the same one we've been watching for so long. Did anyone else plan to go and now just don't care? It would be great to see Britney again but I've been over this show for so long now...

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

honestly the show in person is AMAZING, i loved it, britney was on point and there was so much energy and the show itself was really good!

tbh after vegas we do not know when she'll be performing next, it could be years

i'd recommend to go it's great!

• Deactivated
1 hour ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

For the last few years I kept putting off going to Vegas to see Britney (I've been in that time but she happened to not be there). I was planning to go during these last 2 legs but at this point, I don't even know if it's worth it. I mean we've had this show on YouTube for almost 4 years. I know things are more fun in person but the show itself is the same one we've been watching for so long. Did anyone else plan to go and now just don't care? It would be great to see Britney again but I've been over this show for so long now...

i'm debating exactly the same thing

It's so much better in real life honestly I know people say this but from my personal experience it's so so so true 

I stopped watching POM videos for a few months before I went and it felt like a completely different new experience and I was so shook because I completely forgot about the fact she added DYWCO and Make Me and I was screaming 

Also, the production is beautiful, if you buy sitting you never get a chance to sit down because you're inclined to be on your feet all the time! Like I was tired from standing all night and sat down after the BOMT section for a rest and all of a sudden I heard DUUUNNNNNNNNNN and these beautifully coloured lasers came out of no where and it looked amazing :flawlessbye:

GO! :Lshark:

• Twitter Team

I think you should, I mean think about it you're seeing her live. Why not? The show's almost over so it'd be great to experience it even if it's only once. Take this opportunity, there's fans out there that can't afford POM anyway (like me) :mattafact:

Archived