New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

I listened to Man On The Moon after a long time

Style.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, If I'm Dancing said:

POM is more important to them! Such a shame that Glory didn't have its full time! Best songs since the circus imo. Let's cross our fingers for B10 :mhm:

I thought this time around they will be more focused on the Glory era, but once again they screwed it up everything. :beyfedup:

3 minutes ago, -OnMyRadar- said:

We've been crossing our fingers for the past few albums and it's the same thing :byebitch:

So true lol :mhm:

2 minutes ago, Style. said:

I thought this time around they will be more focused on the Glory era, but once again they screwed it up everything. :beyfedup:

Same!! It's so frustrating seeing such a good album not having the chance to be promoted right. :outwithit:

I wish they would just release more singles. I know it may sound selfish but I wouldn't care if they flop or not. I just want more (epic) music videos and having them heard by the general public because I have had people telling me that they really like Glory and it's a shame the album doesn't get that much exposure than it deserves! 

:brityeah:

3 hours ago, Diamond Horse said:

As a revenge for ISBE and Now That I Found You not taking off, they decided that Glory's songs are not allowed on Youtube.

I am so annoyed that they block the glory tracks on youtube. It's not like it will sell anything now

At least we can always enjoy the magnificent vocals of ISBE :zoomzoom: 

2 hours ago, reecejwilson said:

I regard it as one of the best songs on Glory :mattafact:

Is it only me, or does it remind you of a song from like 2008-10? :flawlessbye:

It reminds me of christmas or something taken from a fairytale. It has a magical vibe and the  lyrics are incredible too! :mcry:

Archived