Rate Britney's voice as a child(Ignore my last post)

sarahbbyy

Britney's voice as a child  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

Her voice got smoother with age, before signing with Jive. Maybe she was doing it intentionally to have a nicer tone i don't know.

Are you talking about her baby voice? Songwriter Eric Foster White(he wrote Soda Pop, Email My Heart, From the Bottom of My Broken Heart) trained her voice because it was not pop enough. He is not a vocal coach by any means yet he out of all people was used to train her to sing. :nyheadache:

11 hours ago, sarahbbyy said:

Are you talking about her baby voice? Songwriter Eric Foster White(he wrote Soda Pop, Email My Heart, From the Bottom of My Broken Heart) trained her voice because it was not pop enough. He is not a vocal coach by any means yet he out of all people was used to train her to sing. :nyheadache:

No i know that.Watch the video and listen to carefully and you'll hear.Her voice gets smoother in time.She sings in a different way before signing Jive and Eric :yaknow: It's not a big difference like Eric's work on Britney but there's a difference.

I love her baby voice,it's so angelic but i need her powerful voice too :outwithit:  I want to have it all!

7 hours ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

No i know that.Watch the video and listen to carefully and you'll hear.Her voice gets smoother in time.She sings in a different way before signing Jive and Eric :yaknow: It's not a big difference like Eric's work on Britney but there's a difference.

I love her baby voice,it's so angelic but i need her powerful voice too :outwithit:  I want to have it all!

Oh sorry. Yeah, I understand what you mean. If she sang with the right technique, she can have it all :cinderellaney:

Archived