"Don't Talk In Movie Theaters" Has 75 MILLION Views Right Now

BrittonJeanSpears

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still don't get how Oo La La is the only Britney song I still hear on the radio to this day, especially at the gym.  This is not a workout song, unless you're a children's kindergarden lol.  Whoever the movie's music label was for that song though is better at promoting Britney's music than RCA and Britney's team lol.  She needs them instead.

3 hours ago, jennyj said:

I still don't get how Oo La La is the only Britney song I still hear on the radio to this day, especially at the gym.  This is not a workout song, unless you're a children's kindergarden lol.  Whoever the movie's music label was for that song though is better at promoting Britney's music than RCA and Britney's team lol.  She needs them instead.

It was probably Sony itself, and as far as we know RCA is a branch of the Sony company so, it is the same case as her other songs :brityes:

4 hours ago, jennyj said:

It's just because non-fans really really liked it. It even won an award, which no song since has been able to tbh

Archived