When was the last time we saw Primeney?

OopsOverprotected

14 minutes ago, $elfish said:

True but her face did resemble 

you know her signature face 

it's really sad that britney ruined her face because c*nts were making fun of her 

she looked so beautiful ( still does ) 

i don't think she ruined her face but yeah she didn't need any work and still now she has her moments where she is stunning. those people who make those comments must be ugly mutant cu.nts with a self esteem level of -100 who belittle others like britney because they are jealous & it makes them feel better about the fact they will never get laid. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, danny1994 said:

You think that unflattering outfit and dazed, intoxicated look in her eyes made her look like “primeney”? :squintney:

i think the person meant as in facial features

not make up:verycool:

On 2017.09.17. at 9:56 PM, Shadow. said:

those people who make those comments must be ugly mutant cu.nts with a self esteem level of -100 who belittle others like britney because they are jealous & it makes them feel better about the fact they will never get laid. 

That whole "you're jealous / ugly yourself if you judge other peoples' looks" is primary school teacher logic. I don't need to be a supermodel to tell when another person is unattractive just like I don't need to be a musical genius to know that Selena Gomez can't sing for ****. :awww: 

Spoiler

I can't stop using this emoticon because of you, ugh. :awww:

1 hour ago, I Always Sing Live said:

That whole "you're jealous / ugly yourself if you judge other peoples' looks" is primary school teacher logic. I don't need to be a supermodel to tell when another person is unattractive just like I don't need to be a musical genius to know that Selena Gomez can't sing for ****. :awww: 

Hide contents

I can't stop using this emoticon because of you, ugh. :awww:

obviously. we all have our own taste but people who go on about her face morphing her into IT, saying she looks like the joker & **** while using a britney ******* spears avi are clearly jealous and/or self conscious of their looks so belittle others to make them feel better :whitney: well ofc u are, u looooooove me :awww: 

11 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

obviously. we all have our own taste but people who go on about her face morphing her into IT, saying she looks like the joker & **** while using a britney ******* spears avi are clearly jealous and/or self conscious of their looks so belittle others to make them feel better :whitney: well ofc u are, u looooooove me :awww: 

That IT meme was funny tho. :awww:

Archived