Best post breakdown choreogaphy?

joe sp

Best post breakdown choreogaphy?  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The music video choreography for Circus is classic Britney and it sucks that she never did a full out live performance of it. GMA was close, but she chose to skip a lot of the moves.Β 

The TTWE original choreography is also pretty good, but Britney never put the effort into making the last half of it look great.

She does the WB choreo well, but it mostly sucks and doesn't do her any favors.

Slumber Party is definitely a big step in the right direction for her IMO. A few more intricate moves and it would have rivaled Circus for me.

30 minutes ago, woabritney said:

The music video choreography for Circus is classic Britney and it sucks that she never did a full out live performance of it. GMA was close, but she chose to skip a lot of the moves.Β 

The TTWE original choreography is also pretty good, but Britney never put the effort into making the last half of it look great.

She does the WB choreo well, but it mostly sucks and doesn't do her any favors.

Slumber Party is definitely a big step in the right direction for her IMO. A few more intricate moves and it would have rivaled Circus for me.

Disagree. Β For example the ttwe choreo looked good on GMA. She did good. The WB choreo looked good also, especially after the floor choreo fixing.Β 

Archived