Janet Jackson And Her Snatched Waist Kick Off The State Of The World Tour

Jordan Miller

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, woabritney said:

I think one thing Britney should definitely learn from Janet is to incorporate more of her classic choreography into the routines. It seems like Janet came up with new choreo for half of the song, but always did at least some of the original choreo that people love.

Britney really should do the iconic Oops choreo for at least a verse, some of the iconic BOMT moves, even some of the original Toxic choreo -- 

No she shouldn't. She should leave her old songs and choreos alone. She butchered them enough along with her legacy. 

17 hours ago, woabritney said:

I think one thing Britney should definitely learn from Janet is to incorporate more of her classic choreography into the routines. It seems like Janet came up with new choreo for half of the song, but always did at least some of the original choreo that people love.

Britney really should do the iconic Oops choreo for at least a verse, some of the iconic BOMT moves, even some of the original Toxic choreo -- 

The issue people don't understand when they ask for old choreography is that choreography is like art and the choreographer owns the moves. Every time she uses choreography there has been a compensation exchange to the choreographer. For numbers like Slave, I wouldn't be surprised if her team bought the rights to the breakdown but generally an artist can't just use old moves from past tours or videos. It's more complicated than that. 

On 9/11/2017 at 11:22 AM, In Britney's Zone said:

No she shouldn't. She should leave her old songs and choreos alone. She butchered them enough along with her legacy. 

not really, even on her off days, she always slays the original choreo part at the beginning of MATM in her Vegas shows, imagine if she did the rest I'm sure she'd execute it well.

Archived