Janet Jackson And Her Snatched Waist Kick Off The State Of The World Tour

Jordan Miller

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
22 hours ago, woabritney said:

I doubt we'll ever find out, but I'm guessing something bad happened between Janet and her husband. Did you see the fire she had performing "What About?" I think she teared up and said something at the end too.

Janet and Britney are both very strong, talented women who have been through a lot. It's a shame that Janet is able to channel all of her energy into her performances, while Britney is prevented from being able to go all out because of it. We can't blame her though, she's only human. 

They say he's very controlling and the breaking point was when he didn't allow her to ever see her family which angered her. 

1 hour ago, falka said:

It look like POM, choreography wise, Janet has just different attitude, not that She's dancing so much better. :snapney:

I disagree, Janet's choreography is far more intricate and elaborate, and not to mention, visually appealing. 

Britney only needs better choreos, imo energy wise she's on Janet's level if not better.

I think one thing Britney should definitely learn from Janet is to incorporate more of her classic choreography into the routines. It seems like Janet came up with new choreo for half of the song, but always did at least some of the original choreo that people love.

Britney really should do the iconic Oops choreo for at least a verse, some of the iconic BOMT moves, even some of the original Toxic choreo -- 

Archived