Janet Jackson And Her Snatched Waist Kick Off The State Of The World Tour

Jordan Miller

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BreatheOnMoi
56 minutes ago, falka said:

The thing is... At first I was thinking about the way black **** could possibly tear up leg...

and then I've get it, it's just bad makeup. :lanacackle:

:lemmetellu: Look what U made me think, NASTY !  

:shameless:

JANET LITERALLY ******* SNATCHED EVERY FEMALE DANCER IN THE GAME.

THE SLAYAGE IN THAT ALL NIGHT CLIP WAS INCREDIBLE, SOME OF THESE LOOKS ARE GIVING ME VELVET ROPE TOUR TEAS.

BODY IS LOOKING AMAZING, OVER 50 YEARS OLD NOW STILL SHOWING THE 20. 30, 40, 50 AND BEYOND HOW TO GET SNATCHED AND REALLY SLAY.

janet-jackson-3-2000.jpg?w=2000janet-jackson-5-2000.jpg?w=1290

SET LIST IS PERFECT, SHE DOES THE OLD AND NEW HITS AND FAN FAVORITES.

COSTUMES ARE GOOD AS WELL.

23 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

JANET LITERALLY ******* SNATCHED EVERY FEMALE DANCER IN THE GAME.

THE SLAYAGE IN THAT ALL NIGHT CLIP WAS INCREDIBLE, SOME OF THESE LOOKS ARE GIVING ME VELVET ROPE TOUR TEAS.

BODY IS LOOKING AMAZING, OVER 50 YEARS OLD NOW STILL SHOWING THE 20. 30, 40, 50 AND BEYOND HOW TO GET SNATCHED AND REALLY SLAY.

janet-jackson-3-2000.jpg?w=2000janet-jackson-5-2000.jpg?w=1290

SET LIST IS PERFECT, SHE DOES THE OLD AND NEW HITS AND FAN FAVORITES.

COSTUMES ARE GOOD AS WELL.

I love how the costumes are "Janet" :likethat: 

I doubt we'll ever find out, but I'm guessing something bad happened between Janet and her husband. Did you see the fire she had performing "What About?" I think she teared up and said something at the end too.

Janet and Britney are both very strong, talented women who have been through a lot. It's a shame that Janet is able to channel all of her energy into her performances, while Britney is prevented from being able to go all out because of it. We can't blame her though, she's only human. 

22 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Holy ****, it's like watching Janet from 20 years ago. Girl is still slaying after all these years. Just proof that age and being a mother doesn't change your ability to perform. And yes, that was a bit of shade thrown at Britney and some of her fans who used that excuse anytime she half assed on stage. Sorry not sorry.

:tiffhair: tea

Archived