Janet Jackson And Her Snatched Waist Kick Off The State Of The World Tour

Jordan Miller

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started typing a post defending Britney (on her own ******* fan forum, imagine that) and criticizing your comment about Janet's last album being #1 (sold the same number as Glory...)

But then I remembered, I love Janet.   I absolutely love Janet, and I love Britney.  And they love and respect each other.  And it's shitty little posts like this that tear women in the industry down and pit them against each other.

So take your nonsense elsewhere. 

4 minutes ago, JSnews said:

I started typing a post defending Britney (on her own ******* fan forum, imagine that) and criticizing your comment about Janet's last album being #1 (sold the same number as Glory...)

But then I remembered, I love Janet.   I absolutely love Janet, and I love Britney.  And they love and respect each other.  And it's shitty little posts like this that tear women in the industry down and pit them against each other.

So take your nonsense elsewhere. 

I agree but I don't think OP was trying to bring down Britney. It's one thing to drag every little thing she does and pick apart her face and surgeries and another to just say Britney could improve (even though its 102414 threads of this)

7 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

giphy.gif

Nothing wrong with lil panty twist :giggleney:

21 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

giphy.gif

3c0c45d1977ca226df317293d8c6aabb.gif

Again, just different style :) 

7 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

This is bad :hehehe: The one Britney wore was nice imo..Totally a weird piece i admit  :tehe: 

Nah, She was dancing with exact same pants from horror but I can't find receipts

only those wannabe-pants also disgraceful; article-2726613-2090CA2100000578-519_634

Archived