Janet Jackson And Her Snatched Waist Kick Off The State Of The World Tour

Jordan Miller

• Leader

fbjjst.jpg

Janet Jackson's kicks off the State Of The World Tour with an important message.

The pop star has been touring on and off for a number of years now, but the iconic singer is back in fighting form.

Jackson launched the newly-revamped tour in Lafayette, Louisiana last night (Sep. 7), her first post-baby show. The show opened with a video condemning white supremacy, domestic terrorism, and fascism, TheFader reports. Watch that up top.

The video begins by naming unarmed black men who were killed by police officers, followed by audio clips condemning white supremacy and inequality. It then transitioned into Rhythm Nation cut “The Knowledge,” before she charged through a setlist of 35(!!!) hits, including “Nasty,” “Burnitup!,” “All Nite,” “No Sleep” and “Well Traveled.”

A bunch of the mainstream sites are also reporting about her 65 lbs weightless ahead of the kickoff show. Dammn, baby.

Thoughts on Janet's opening show? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Holy ****, it's like watching Janet from 20 years ago. Girl is still slaying after all these years. Just proof that age and being a mother doesn't change your ability to perform. And yes, that was a bit of shade thrown at Britney and some of her fans who used that excuse anytime she half assed on stage. Sorry not sorry.

Just massive slayage

/ Since she's Britney's biggest inspiration, I think that topic there's a room for this topic here /

59b2043a11070.image.jpg?resize=1200,763

Janet Jackson just launched her "State Of The World" Tour and she slayed ! To remind you all she's 51, and she just had a baby, and a divorce ! Her last (perfect) album was #1 and she created her own music label. So she has full creative control.

"You Know I Came To Snatch A Couple Of Wigs"

- 28 songs in total with remixes & medleys.

- A real Live Band and re orchestration. 

- Live Vocals and pre-recorded vocals. Very little playback.

- AMAZING choreographies, energy and swag.

- A mature, classy, legendary attitude.

- Public interaction

I Hope our Britney will attend the tour and be ******* inspired to challenge herself and launch a WORLD TOUR in 2018/2019 just as good as this one. Less props, more songs, Live vocals, more dancing and attitude.

Archived