IT HAPPENED AGAIN!!! BRITNEY UNEDITED (or hear the hidden **** and effects of auto-tune in her voice) AND I GOT PROOF!!!!!!!!!

IT HAPPENED AGAIN 

BRITNEY UNEDITED PUTANAS 

giphy.gif

Or hear ***** as some of you say

Last time I did this thread and it was a hit. If you wanna check it out to know what you missed.... here you go 

And then it made another hit thread talking about Britney Jean and it's conspiracy theories. My impact was real :urite: 

And I got to share the tea :shameless: 

i was thinking of doing a review for In The Zone and Blackout so if you guys want it, let me know :shameless: I could give you the reviews, but I have to finish listening to Blackout. My aunt ****** it up by accident and it everything came back on. In the midst of RADAR  :leaving: 

So Ima give you two tracks that I found interesting about and. I. GOT. PROOF. That it's real and I'm not lying and about the things that I said before and saying now. Is TRUE

Remember if you wanna see if it works plug in your headphones wrong or slightly plug them almost in to hear it ;) oh and to the Exhaler that did this before in the last thread and broke them... I'm sorry boo :bpout: 

Now the two tracks are going to be

Toxic

3126718.gif

And Radar 

giphy.gif

Now Toxic, I got the proof. And I'm shook ***** :omg: I'm quaking, I even shocked myself. I went to YouTube to see if I could find something that could help my case and I did.

This is what you'll hear

It's like hearing the exact same thing with only a little bit of difference and it plays whole as a song :omg: Don't believe me, then do this. Play this video, then go to your music on your phone cause I know you got Britney in it, and play Toxic with your headphones plugged in wrong or slightly almost all the way it. *****. GET. SHOOK. I told you I wasn't lying :crying1: all the stuff I said was true :crying4: 

Now Radar you hear Britney and Candice sing it at first I thought that they left the demo vocals on it (cause Team B be lazy af :orangu:) and then I thought... what if they left all the demo vocals on the official tracks :omg: but then I forgot she did the  background vocals for the song and Freakshow :quirkney: anyway that's what I got. I hope you Putanas realize that I was telling the truth the whole time and was not making **** up, and let me know what you think :queenflopga: 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Gl00ve1 said:

Trust me it is. It's when you play with the head phone jack, and it pulls out a little bit so that only the base layers of the song play through the headphones. I'll follow this up with I'm home :) 

Yup been doing this for years back when CD players were relevant 

1 hour ago, dasho said:

we have the toxic stems already tho, so i dont know the point of this thread, unless u give us something new, not just saying it in a long essay or something. :) 

I know we have it already lol, I was saying that if you do the headphone trick, it basically gives you the same thing, giving proof to what I said, and if you do it to other Britney songs that don't have them so can basically hear them. Simple as pie :shameless: 

Archived