giphy.gif

Devil
She's fighting to break through the darkness

giphy.gif

the ropes present the controlling she's in the middle of

giphy.gif

She is so hot in that last one. 

10 hours ago, Mystical78 said:

I thought that when she starts walking forward and her dancers follow, it's kinda like "oops I'm in control of you again"

I also think it's just extra stuff to fill the time up. It kinda reminds me of DWAD Crazy so maybe it's also a lame attempt to reference that?

That came to my mind as well but a terrible version of it. The creativity around Pom is very minimal 

• Super Mods

My brain is hurting because I swear I always thought it was a reference to an old performance of her. Since the moment I saw it for the first time I was like "oh yeah, it's like that thing she used to do in the past", so I never thought much about it. Yesterday I saw this thread and I was like ...? don't ya'll get the reference? Then I started to look for such performance, but I guess it was just a memory my brain made up, because I couldn't find anything. I don't know why I have like this, false memory, of Britney doing something like this in her early tours. The closest is the 80's medley from her first tour, before the Janet Jackson song starts, but it's just like two bands to each side of her and the dancers are pulling. So my only guess is that the memory I have is actually from another singer, which has to be from the ones I know since I was a kid, here in Mexico, like Fey or something. I have to keep looking for it, because the worst part is that I even have the memory that I just saw it a few months ago. I'm scared, it's like waking up one day and realizing Toxic is actually a Beyoncé song or something like that :idkney:

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote at Exhale's Top 20 Week 7 here

27 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

My brain is hurting because I swear I always thought it was a reference to an old performance of her. Since the moment I saw it for the first time I was like "oh yeah, it's like that thing she used to do in the past", so I never thought much about it. Yesterday I saw this thread and I was like ...? don't ya'll get the reference? Then I started to look for such performance, but I guess it was just a memory my brain made up, because I couldn't find anything. I don't know why I have like this, false memory, of Britney doing something like this in her early tours. The closest is the 80's medley from her first tour, before the Janet Jackson song starts, but it's just like two bands to each side of her and the dancers are pulling. So my only guess is that the memory I have is actually from another singer, which has to be from the ones I know since I was a kid, here in Mexico, like Fey or something. I have to keep looking for it, because the worst part is that I even have the memory that I just saw it a few months ago. I'm scared, it's like waking up one day and realizing Toxic is actually a Beyoncé song or something like that :idkney:

Stronger, Dream Within A Dream Tour

It was part of the performance or one of the interludes between songs, they chased her with a net.

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

DWAD the part before What it's like to be me 

Archived