Controversial Topic (Enter at your own risk): Is Britney's shyness associated with lack of *****?

MiamiBoi

Disclaimer: Now hear me out before you start dragging me and posting :ban:. The following is only SPECULATION and a dynamic THEORY from past info collected from the 2007 era and is only for purposes of discussion and debate.

Let's begin:

For better or worse, we all have mixed feelings regarding "shy-ney and mom-ney." Seems that ever since her 2007 breakdown, Britney has never been like old Britney in more ways than one, but specifically her personality. Sure, Brit has ALWAYS been sweet and kinda shy, but Brit had SPUNK, and SASS, and CONFIDENCE and I'm not just talking on stage. We would see her snarky remarks on candid videos, her wit during interviews, her loud laughs... Where has that all gone? If anything we see sheer fragments of that old Britney for a few seconds from time to time. 

In 2007/2008, when there was so much information about Britney and her private life being dumped on the internet I recall a claim (and if someone could find it that would be great) that Britney liked to take adderall from time to time (allegedly). Either this, or she had a prescription for it for her "ADHD." I don't think it was to the form of abuse, nor she had an addiction, but anyone who has taken adderall before knows it's an amphetamine. It's an upper which helps you focus, engage, become more social and confident. It's nothing crazy.

If the allegations are true, this **** could have helped Britney overcome that shyness on stage, in interviews, and in all moments of life and help bring out her true inner playful self without the anxiety or fear that we sort of see from time to time. 

With this being said, post breakdown, I'm sure she no longer takes this ****, whether to help with her job or out of necessity. Do you guys think her shyness since the breakdown could be associated to a lack of "**** enhancement?"

Discuss.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived