crumbly clumps

obesity

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Stupid question, but is it still just for guys?

These special Britney shirts were specially and scientifically designed to be absolutely perfect for every body type no matter what gender, size orΒ shape! Great for anyone who wants to show their FlawlessΒ Britney Pride! Β :BBMAney:Β Β :bwink:

Β 

But you have to go to the men's section to find them.Β :sipney:

8 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

These special Britney shirts were specially and scientifically designed to be absolutely perfect for every body type no matter what gender, size orΒ shape! Great for anyone who wants to show their FlawlessΒ Britney Pride! Β :BBMAney:Β Β :bwink:

Β 

:hahaha:Β 

I don't mind getting a men's small/medium to show my love of my favorite things, so I'll still grab one.

But this was gold.Β :hahayea:

7 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Β 

I shop in the men's section from time to time and im very much a 'girly' girl.Β Men's clothes are made better and are cheaper tbh.Β 

Β 

24 minutes ago, falka said:

I was quite sure, that T-shirts are like socks - genderless.Β :awkblink:

:bthink:

Β 

Well, I mean in the way it's cut. There are men shirts, which are like the shirt pictured here, and then there are--

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKMx4Td9FMfQkV9rHXW

(This next is just an example because I couldn't find the sort of cut I meant in Britney's women's shirts:)

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQR2l5kX5W5rrYnZ0ReP

I mean, any gender can wear either and that's totally their prerogative (:werk:), but I like both kinds of styles, and I was kind of hoping for something a little more, er, attuned to my shape, lol.

It is true that men's clothing is made better, though.

Archived