Brit- The Knee, The Dancing, Bare It All

IconicShow

What makes folks so sure Britney injured her knee from dancing with these new POM surfaced pics?

Maybe doing her hot yoga she hit her knee on the wall, or maybe Sam got rough during *** and helping her glow.

3DA0F57E00000578-4258056-Check_her_out_B

Britney CAN DANCE, that's not the issue, the issue is she just doesn't want to try as hard, and is scared her knee could give out.

What's next for Danceney at 36-40 years old? Will she pull a MJ, Janet, J.Lo, Madonna and slay as she gets older?

I know many of us cringed when she did that Make Me rehearsal and she was slaying but that knee was in danger.

giphy.gif

Even as Britney put it she was "Bopping" around and injured herself, she should just go for it at least in her music videos. We need something ICONIC it's been awhile.

Gimme More - Amazing song, low budget video and was panned by critics

Piece of Me - Not a video you would think would win Britney her first 3 VMA's, including the coveted Video of the Year.

Break The Ice - Animated - Enough said

Womanizer - AMAZING

Circus - Great video but nothing really different that we haven't seen before in terms of Christina Aguilera's "Hurt" video, and Pink doing the Circus theme in concert before Britney.

If You Seek Amy - Basic video, no real dancing going on it was a play on the media for criticizing her song.

Radar - Blackout rehash most fans were over the track by time it was re-released on the follow up album, and the video was a Candie's promo. The director's terrible idea to have Britney try and do a Madonna type video instead of having her dance and be hot was a MISTAKE.

Hold It Against Me - Great video, dancing wasn't the best in terms of Britney's previous choreography and had a ton of product placement.

Till The World Ends - Great video, however the body double ruins it in many ways, showing us for the first time Britney couldn't execute her moves like the body double did in the video.

3 - Nothing amazing about the video other than the directors cut of Britney being hot, again dancing not on par

I Wanna Go - Good video not Iconic or Epic

Criminal - Great video

Work ***** - Cut the hot scenes out cause shes a mom now, also the sets and a lot of the video were ripped off from another artists video.

Perfume- Could've been epic if it weren't cut to shreds in which director Joseph Khan complained about.

Make Me - Original looks like it would've slayed just based on the low budget re-shoot, Britney in a cage by the pool slays those cringe-worthy auditions.

Slumber Party - Britney looked amazing, I enjoyed this video as most fans did, the dancing was a little better in terms of what we had seen in previous dance videos from her.

Will she finally bring it for B 10 and do an ICONIC video?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Till The World Ends - Great video, however the body double ruins it in many ways, showing us for the first time Britney couldn't execute her moves like the body double did in the video.

The body double was used in only brief moments. the part where she tilts her her head backwards (kicks her head back?) and the quick turns

Anyways, I've noticed that even in her life performances during that era, when it comes to those particular move, she doesn't execute it as "hard" as her dancers. Perhaps her neck wasnt well at that time. (check for yourself)

There's a dance only video of TTWE and it's clearly her doing all the other dance moves.

9 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Anytime the fans bring up Britney's knee as an excuse to her basic dance moves :sofedup:

"why is she lip-synching ballads?"

"why is her hair looking like she just woke up?"

"why is she letting her niece do her make up?"

"why is the show so bland?"

"why did the original Perfume and MM get scrapped?"

"why is she getting her POM outfits from the dollar store?"

answer:

peter-skins-his-knee-family-guy.gif

1 hour ago, wamid said:

The body double was used in only brief moments. the part where she tilts her her head backwards (kicks her head back?) and the quick turns

Anyways, I've noticed that even in her life performances during that era, when it comes to those particular move, she doesn't execute it as "hard" as her dancers. Perhaps her neck wasnt well at that time. (check for yourself)

There's a dance only video of TTWE and it's clearly her doing all the other dance moves.

That backbend looks like it hurts

Guest Paris Hilton $
3 hours ago, brintyjoan said:

She will if she goes on like this.:whitney:

She can pose at my wedding next year for $100:tiffcackle:

Poses of Brinni (Wedding edition) confirmed

you wish :beysip: those asian tour tickets were ******* overprized :gross:

Archived