No Big Deal But OH MY GOD TARGET IS SELLING ‘BRITNEY’ ERA T-SHIRTS FOR MEN

Jordan Miller

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I hate that it's over 50 percent polyester. You are going to be sweating wearing that shirt. If it's on clearance then I might buy it but it's not worth it with such cheap material. Rather save for the UO shirt that looks better.

Just buy it, we want to see your sweaty pits 

On 7/9/2017 at 5:51 AM, puppylo16 said:

I hate that it's over 50 percent polyester. You are going to be sweating wearing that shirt. If it's on clearance then I might buy it but it's not worth it with such cheap material. Rather save for the UO shirt that looks better.

Polyester white fabric is easier and cheaper to print on than cotton and it's less breathable too but i think it looks good :mhm:

Anyway people can make these in any store that prints t-shirts. It doesn't have to come from Target

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, IUSAtonight said:

Polyester white fabric is easier and cheaper to print on than cotton and it's less breathable too but i think it looks good :mhm:

Anyway people can make these in any store that prints t-shirts. It doesn't have to come from Target

Yeah I agree and I wouldn't mind about the blend but it's just so high, like 56%. I actually saw it in person and it feels soft but I don't like feeling hot by just wearing a tshirt ya know. And you're right people can easily print it themselves but the fact that it's officially licensed makes it appealing. :verycool:

On 9/6/2017 at 8:51 PM, puppylo16 said:

LOL! !  it's $13 like it's been selling out, you won't find it on clearance 

On 9/6/2017 at 9:51 PM, puppylo16 said:

its $14. Thats very cheap and it wont ever end up in clearance tbh. 

Archived