No Big Deal But OH MY GOD TARGET IS SELLING ‘BRITNEY’ ERA T-SHIRTS FOR MEN

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-era-shirt-target-pic.jpg

Target hits the mark with new Britney era T-shirts.

The final few days of summer are slipping away, and it's time to retire our go-to going out tanks. That's quite upsetting, but Target has saved the day. They recently began selling men's T-shirts with Britney Spears' Britney album photo on the front for only $12.99 per shirt. Somehow this feels ILLEGAL (reference), but they're not only available in physical stores, but can be purchased online as well. They've actually been selling since June, but the Britney Army was too focused on the pop star's Piece Of Me world tour to take notice until now.

Here's the link to order one. Best BELIEVE homeboy purchased one before sharing the news with y'all #BeALittleSelfish.

britney-era-shirt-target.jpg

Fans on their A-game who’ve already purchased one took to social media to show it off.

What kind of flawlessness? Target gets huge props for this. They were one of the first billion dollar companies to merge their children’s toy section to be gender neutral, and now they’re offering pop star shirts for men (for the record, they also launched one of the late singer Selena as well).

I knew this place was special, but I did not realize it was a temple for the Holy Spearit. Very impressive.

Are YOU buying a Britney shirt from Target? Let us know in Exhale.

The full article is available on the main page of BreatheHeavy.com

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Neemz said:

Not just online anymore. That's pretty huge exposure honestly... like that's when you know you've made it. 

When you have your shirt next to Batman and Jurassic Park. 

Legends only 

Did they have Small...could you mail one to me? :brit:

I went to Target this past Saturday, and I saw a pile of Britney t-shirts. I really wasn't expecting to find them, I even had forgotten about the thread someone made here a few days ago.

So as I predicted back then, the smallest size I found was L, and they just kept going till 5X L or something like that :nochillbrit: I was already cursing and yelling :lemmetellu: when I suddenly found a small size in the other side of the aisle, so I grabbed it without thinking and was very happy :makeitrain:

21296094_1448351898611844_44975051976264

It's so hot in here where I live so I only wore it for the picture, because it's made of polyester. Maybe I'll  wear it in the winter :gimmemoar:

I bought two lol judge me - I have no shame! My favorite era on a t-shirt? Yes please! I saw her live for the first time during DWAD, my favorite concert ever and she was everywhere performing and promoting. And 'Britney' is my favorite prime Britney era album. 

This also gives me another shirt to wear to "Slave 4 Britney" night on the last Sunday of every month at Roscoe's (a gay bar in Chicago) in Boystown that plays all Britney from 9pm - 2am. It's pretty funny because last time they included 'Lonely' and had the DWAD tour performance playing on the TV screens and I was the only one who knew all the lyrics lol everyone was looking at me like "he's a bonafide fan".

Archived