Simple B10 Recipe for Success Edit: (New 90's sound)

MiamiBoi

I will use your same ingredients but I will change them a bit:

• Exposure - you don't need to look like a try hard as Katy does, just make a selection of those events where she can be well exposed as a singer. Grammy, AMA, Billboard,  MTV Unplugged (yes we can only dream) and so on. 
  • "Cool Factor" - Brit, girl, it's your career at least pretend you care about it while being on camera. 
  • Step up the dancing - Hire choreographers and fire ZumbaDonna like right now. 
  • Killer and innovative tunes - Brit has always been the vessel and leader of new tunes. This is where she excels at. Work with the right producers to create new stuff, not follow the herd of kids. (JB, Selena, etc) and bring that voice just like you did in Glory - No change on this point. Pretty accurate. 
  • Live vocals - yes, a singer should sing or at least sound credible. Work on some prerecorded vocals, lazyney. 
  • Promo - I wouldn't mind if you do little promo but please the litle you do, DO IT PROPERLY. It's not about quantity, it's about quality. 
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Million Billion said:

I will use your same ingredients but I will change them a bit:

• Exposure - you don't need to look like a try hard as Katy does, just make a selection of those events where she can be well exposed as a singer. Grammy, AMA, Billboard,  MTV Unplugged (yes we can only dream) and so on. 
  • "Cool Factor" - Brit, girl, it's your career at least pretend you care about it while being on camera. 
  • Step up the dancing - Hire choreographers and fire ZumbaDonna like right now. 
  • Killer and innovative tunes - Brit has always been the vessel and leader of new tunes. This is where she excels at. Work with the right producers to create new stuff, not follow the herd of kids. (JB, Selena, etc) and bring that voice just like you did in Glory - No change on this point. Pretty accurate. 
  • Live vocals - yes, a singer should sing or at least sound credible. Work on some prerecorded vocals, lazyney. 
  • Promo - I wouldn't mind if you do little promo but please the litle you do, DO IT PROPERLY. It's not about quantity, it's about quality. 

Yes! Love it!!!:cooltshirt:

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I don't know about that one. Max Martin is more responsible for her career as a pioneer than Britney herself. IMO at least. :cutebrit:

Yeah but you gotta give her some credit. He made hits for all the pop singers and most of them fade away. I mean it was with her that he got his first number one. 

53 minutes ago, Ryan Godspeed said:

I'm here for Calvin Harris - Feels ft. Britney :lemmetellu:

She definitely needs to collaborate with someone in the Calvin Harris/Drake caliber to boost up her "cool factor". Male, no female. She's the HBIC, not no other unworthy ho.

if she continues to act like innocent, shy, ditzy, sweet, soccer momney she should just retire. I get she's no longer 23, but she isn't 62 either.

20 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I really would like a rock album tbh 

This tbh. She's been following trends for years now, she just blended with other pop girlis,it's just not working

In order to stand out you have to do something different, and GOOD rock album is the only way, nobody is really doing it anymore. Rock-grunge music with actually good and deep lyrics that is not just about ***,love,dancing.That type of album with several big songs on it  would sold more than any of her albums this decade combined, she needs ha Jagged little pill era :lemmetellu:

Plus, I actually think that Britney would LOVE to do Rock album :cigney:

1 minute ago, STARTWINK said:

This tbh. She's been following trends for years now, she just blended with other pop girlis,it's just not working

In order to stand out you have to do something different, and GOOD rock album is the only way, nobody is really doing it anymore. Rock-grunge music with actually good and deep lyrics that is not just about ***,love,dancing.That type of album with several big songs on it  would sold more than any of her albums this decade combined:lemmetellu:

Plus, I actually think that Britney would LOVE to do Rock album :cigney:

Rock is dead and social suicide. And her social lifeline is hanging by the thread of her weave. :smokney:

13 minutes ago, MiamiBoi said:

Rock is dead and social suicide. And her social lifeline is hanging by the thread of her weave. :smokney:

Her doing "bubblegum pop inspired music" wouldn't help either:whitney:

People don't get her seriously anymore:tiffcackle:

Btw. Iggy already brought back "bubblegum pop" with Fancy, but do we really want Britney to do something like that?:whitney:

And Britney tried to re create Fancy and she made **** called Pretty girls, people called it stupid and desperate, like that wasn't social suicide?:tiffcackle:

Why is Rock social suicide tho? If it's a hit song it's a hit song. No matter what genre of music, plus people would get get her more serious and she would stand out

Btw. Good Rock album with HIT song will always sell more than Good POP album with a hit song :whitney::lemmetellu::cigney:

32 minutes ago, STARTWINK said:

Her doing "bubblegum pop inspired music" wouldn't help either:whitney:

People don't get her seriously anymore:tiffcackle:

Btw. Iggy already brought back "bubblegum pop" with Fancy, but do we really want Britney to do something like that?:whitney:

And Britney tried to re create Fancy and she made **** called Pretty girls, people called it stupid and desperate, like that wasn't social suicide?:tiffcackle:

Why is Rock social suicide tho? If it's a hit song it's a hit song. No matter what genre of music, plus people would get get her more serious and she would stand out

Btw. Good Rock album with HIT song will always sell more than Good POP album with a hit song :whitney::lemmetellu::cigney:

Plus men will be more willing to support a rock song than a pop song tbh

I'm pretty sure no matter what Britney does, the best will be moderate success like Glory or maybe even a little better. I doubt she has another album that passes 1M. in sales. Not being negative but there is little room for acts from late 90's and early 2000's to be successful in 2017. 

I do however think that with the right producers Britney is capable of another top 10. 

2 minutes ago, WhatEverYouWant said:

I'm pretty sure no matter what Britney does, the best will be moderate success like Glory or maybe even a little better. I doubt she has another album that passes 1M. in sales. Not being negative but there is little room for acts from late 90's and early 2000's to be successful in 2017. 

I do however think that with the right producers Britney is capable of another top 10. 

There is no facts behind that since Beyonce, Sia, Justin Timberlake and those are even a few Im thinking of can do great. It's purely because Britney has let her brand go is why she is flopping.

Will she be number 1 again? It debatable but she could greatly improve her brand by improving streaming and hype. 

Archived