Simple B10 Recipe for Success Edit: (New 90's sound)

MiamiBoi

List of ingredients in order of importance:

• Exposure - She needs to get back out there and become relevant and talked about. Just because we follow her doesn't mean the GP sees her as much. Exposure needs to start NOW to build her relevance and hype for the next era.
  • "Cool Factor" - Brit, girl, were gonna need you to bring back some of that old "In The Zone" sass back to the forefront and leave "momney" at home. You a bad *****, let's remind the GP bout it.
  • Step up the dancing - Hire choreographers that channel the natural rhythm of her body. The routines from back in Brits heyday would run through her body, seamlessly. They didn't even have to be that complex. The ones now seem kind of awkward and too sharp. Flowwwww, tap into your inner Janet. Work smarter not harder, you're older and with a busted knee we get it.
  • Killer and innovative tunes - Brit has always been the vessel and leader of new tunes. This is where she excels at. Work with the right producers to create new stuff, not follow the herd of kids. (JB, Selena, etc) and bring that voice just like you did in Glory
  • Live vocals - yes, a singer should sing or at least sound credible. Work on some prerecorded vocals, lazyney. 
  • Promo - LOTS OF IT.

You're welcome. And if this has been said before, idc. I said it better. :bwink:

EDIT: I DID, want you guys' opinion though on this idea I had for B10's sound. It's her 10th album, and 20th anniversary so it should be something special. So, Britney has always been named as the sole drive behind the return or "bubblegum pop" in the 90's. With that being saidddddd...

Wouldn't it be super cool for her to bring it back again? Maybe not so bubblegumey, but to be the same driving force to bring 90's pop back. Not exactly like it was, obviously, but with a brand new and innovative 2018 sounds. It could have underlying tones and esscence of 90's pop. Like people do sometimes with new music that sounds kind of 80's.

She would be credited again as the driving force behind its return. Like she did with electronic pop with blackout, and dubstep with Femme.

THOTS? :yaknow:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Knowing how acclaimed Carly Rae Jepsen's E•MO•TION was with the 80s influenced sound, it could work but I doubt Britney could do something like that justice. :brit:

What!? Of course she could. She was the driving force for this back then. And I feel it's a genre she LOVES. She loves that old school pop she's always covering 

1 minute ago, Dirk said:

I hope her team contacts Taylor's team so she can get her reputation demos and unreleased tracks.

Taylor is coming with fresh music and Britney is a follower of the trends now, I hope she picks Taylor to follow this time instead of Selena.

No. Britney is not a follower. She has always been a leader and should remain that way. Look at how far madonna has fallen after following the younger crowd

11 minutes ago, MiamiBoi said:

List of ingredients in order of importance:

• Exposure - She needs to get back out there and become relevant and talked about. Just because we follow her doesn't mean the GP sees her as much. Exposure needs to start NOW to build her relevance and hype for the next era.
  • "Cool Factor" - Brit, girl, were gonna need you to bring back some of that old "In The Zone" sass back to the forefront and leave "momney" at home. You a bad *****, let's remind the GP bout it.
  • Step up the dancing - Hire choreographers that channel the natural rhythm of her body. The routines from back in Brits heyday would run through her body, seamlessly. They didn't even have to be that complex. The ones now seem kind of awkward and too sharp. Flowwwww, tap into your inner Janet. Work smarter not harder, you're older and with a busted knee we get it.
  • Killer and innovative tunes - Brit has always been the vessel and leader of new tunes. This is where she excels at. Work with the right producers to create new stuff, not follow the herd of kids. (JB, Selena, etc) and bring that voice just like you did in Glory
  • Live vocals - yes, a singer should sing or at least sound credible. Work on some prerecorded vocals, lazyney. 
  • Promo - LOTS OF IT.

You're welcome. And if this has been said before, idc. I said it better. :bwink:

EDIT: I DID, want you guys' opinion though on this idea I had for B10's sound. It's her 10th album, and 20th anniversary so it should be something special. So, Britney has always been named as the sole drive behind the return or "bubblegum pop" in the 90's. With that being saidddddd...

Wouldn't it be super cool for her to bring it back again? Maybe not so bubblegumey, but to be the same driving force to bring 90's pop back. Not exactly like it was, obviously, but with a brand new and innovative 2018 sounds. It could have underlying tones and esscence of 90's pop. Like people do sometimes with new music that sounds kind of 80's.

She would be credited again as the driving force behind its return. Like she did with electronic pop with blackout, and dubstep with Femme.

THOTS? :yaknow:

When I feel like Exhalers are better than her management even at having some good ideas  :calculating:

3 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I don't know about that one. Max Martin is more responsible for her career as a pioneer than Britney herself. IMO at least. :cutebrit:

Yes and no... I do agree with that, but I also think 20 years in the biz have not gone in vain. I feel she might have some good input and ideas. Just needs the right direction and guidance...

7 minutes ago, Dirk said:

I hope her team contacts Taylor's team so she can get her reputation demos and unreleased tracks.

Taylor is coming with fresh music and Britney is a follower of the trends now, I hope she picks Taylor to follow this time instead of Selena.

Oh yeah... what I want is Brit to be successful as she normally was, no matter what

1 minute ago, MiamiBoi said:

Yes and no... I do agree with that, but I also think 20 years in the biz have not gone in vain. I feel she might have some good input and ideas. Just needs the right direction and guidance...

Her talent as a musician is def there, most fans know it, sadly she for whatever reason refuses to let it shine. :triggered:

The difference between her and Madonna though: Britney follows trends and falls flat while Madonna follows, adapts and builds upon them (ignore MDNA, that era is a joke). Brit is in need of a major reinvention or she could just retire. Obviously I would want the first one more, but retirement doesn't sound so bad either if the passion is gone.:cutebrit: 

1 minute ago, KatLove said:

When has Britney created new innovative tunes? I think she just used old tunes and excelled it.

Nope. Look it up. 90's bubblegum pop, ITZ, Blackout's electric pop, and Femme Fatale's dubstep were all innovative, in terms that she made it mainstream. She was the vessel producers used to get their new **** out there. Now it's like, Bieber and Taylor and stuff. 

Archived