How much coke brinny sniffed in the trl performance?

it's so much Better

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

What makes you think she was on ***** in this performance? I think she dabbled in drugged in 2003, but if you’re referring to the way she sounds, it was a November night in New York City and cold. She was more out of breath than usual lol

No cause the way she danced. She was way too eletric. It made her glow but I do think she achived that with Coke. Watch carefully

Just now, it's so much Better said:

No cause the way she danced. She was way too eletric. It made her glow but I do think she achived that with Coke. Watch carefully

If I’m not mistaken, that was her first time performing that choreo live. It’s not going to be perfect the first time.

She did fine tho.

2 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

My favorite Boom Boom performance.

1 hour ago, Brat2017 said:

One of my absolute favorite performances from Britney EVER :lemmetellu:

Maybe she should sniff more coke these days :mariahstare:

1 hour ago, Shadow. said:

"she was drugggeeeddd" oh yeah that's right cuz she's never at fault :tiffcackle: i don't think she would be performing like that if she was "drugged" :tiffcackle: her performances now are more questionable than back then :tiffcackle: 

Actually I think it is a pretty good performance, its just that she is way more eletric than usual which made her look good however I think she achived that with *****. 

Archived