Was Glory really as special to Britney as she claimed?

Urbanney

Was Glory really Britney’s baby?  

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Let's be real, it was just marketing. Just like when Brenda Jenkins was marketed as her "most personal album ever". :outwithit:

I think Britney enjoys the creative process of writing and recording in a studio, but she doesn't give damn about the music after that. She could care less about the album release or promotion. I truly think she feels like she "has nothing left to prove" so she doesn't try anymore.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Urbanney said:

@Criminal4Britney why tf did you downvote me for starting a discussion? 

giphy.gif

Because you're a fairweather fan for not kissing Britney's *** and pretending like she did more than promote POM during the Glory era, apparently. Never mind that the definition of fair weather is someone who is only around for the good and never around for the bad, and it's not like Glory succeeded, or like Britney's doing anything at the moment aside from POM. 

(Edit: This was before I saw their own ~explanation, lmao. Still using the term incorrectly, smdh.)

Archived