Historical Figures. Britney ranks at...

Itachi

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

But the thing about Jesus the real person:

most people are acquainted to Jesus the myth rather than to Jesus the real person. Many wouldn't accept Jesus the real person at all with his limitations.

I believe it was in a history book about how there was actually a guy naned Jesus going around to villages during that time preaching. It means little to nothing though. He could have been a mere inspiration to the creators of the Bible etc. 

Im agnostic so I'm open to whatever ppl believe. 

No one truly knows what's happening. Some things could be real. We just have to pick where we put our faith. In ourselves, in a God, in our pets :urite:in Britney :tiffcackle:

Guest Diamond Horse
26 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I believe it was in a history book about how there was actually a guy naned Jesus going around to villages during that time preaching. It means little to nothing though. He could have been a mere inspiration to the creators of the Bible etc. 

Im agnostic so I'm open to whatever ppl believe. 

No one truly knows what's happening. Some things could be real. We just have to pick where we put our faith. In ourselves, in a God, in our pets :urite:in Britney :tiffcackle:

Yes, I am agnostic too

Just wanted to point out that I rather prefer to think this way - the Jesus on this list in any case is the mythological one not the real one.

Because: many people even don't know about the historical Jesus.

And I wholeheartedly agree though :) Maybe some day I will come to the conclusion that the Bible Jesus is real. Maybe 

Archived