Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know music video outtakes

jamesedward94

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, mauureee said:

Close this thread already :flawlessbye:

Because I don't have that DVD and have never seen this? Not really fair to infer that every Britney fan should own every single Britney thing and know every bit of footage of hers out there....

I was only 11 when that DVD came out and I obviously just watch her stuff on YouTube now. Would've never known it was on that.

2 minutes ago, LionHeart said:

WHY? there's nothing bad with posting old videos :outwithit: 

i love that OUTTAKE, yes it was an exclusive release for her greatest hits my prerogative dvd in 2004.

thanks for sharing, good memories :crying1:

Thank you!

I'm sure I'm not the only person who has never seen this or never had that DVD. I was a little kid back then and quit following her after Oops. I mean, I had her first CD given to me for Christmas by my own parents when I was 4 and then they later made me throw it away because they didn't like her image. Wasn't able to follow her more until middle school when I finally got iTunes. I feel like I've now seen just about every Britney thing on YouTube, but sometimes I come across things I think are neat and just like to share.  

17 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

Because I don't have that DVD and have never seen this? Not really fair to infer that every Britney fan should own every single Britney thing and know every bit of footage of hers out there....

I was only 11 when that DVD came out and I obviously just watch her stuff on YouTube now. Would've never known it was on that.

it's a joke, calm down :girlwhat:

18 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

Ignore the troll, sweety.

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, Oops... I did it again said:

I'm probably a minority but it really bothers me how she keeps doing annoying, dorky facial expressions. It's always been annoying. She totally ruins the mood of the shoot (for me) when she does that. It's like u see a really hot facial expression and body movement then suddenly *dorky expression*. Like stop! 

Yeah it used to annoy me back then but then I come to realize that it's her way to fill in the awkwardness. We all know how awkward and shy she is and I think thats her little barrier. 

Archived