What do you want for next residency?

G L O R Y

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one wants one. 

If her team got new ppl and is getting consulted by other managers I hope that means they want to improve the brand. :jlostare:

Which would mean no vegas until she is 60.

You all use the excuse of her doing bad because she is bored in Vegas. She could have changed the whole show. If she does another I'm throwing in the towel. I would be done with her **** attitude and money grabbing hands. :girlwhat:

I'm looking forward to a new residency I've wanted to go to Vegas for some time. :mattafact:

Give me a show with a storyline and a big production budget... Britneys version of the Aphrodite Les Folis tour would be excellent in a Vegas setting. :mattafact:

Work on a good album, work with good producers. I have no doubt she'll love Taylor's new stuff and want to work with Jack Antonoff and maybe Max if they'll have her. :mattafact:

Id like something more original, Karen needs to absolutely scour the internet for good underground producers. :mattafact:

Remix the hits, include the new material from the Off and make it visually appealing. Thats all I ask.:mattafact:

That and turn your ******* mic on. :mattafact:

Another residency is inevitable, but I don't think she's going to do one so soon. I honestly wouldn't mind if she took a few months off to find some type of inspiration and then get back into the studio and do some writing camps with good writers and producers to come up with a great album, great concept by the end of the year and then announce a mini tour in major cities in the US and overseas during a major event like The Super Bowl (doesn't have to be the halftime performance, but something where lots of people will be informed that she's touring, like a commercial/live music video or something sponsored by a major company), and then extend the tour to another leg if it becomes successful. I honestly don't think she'll do another residency until 2020. 

6 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

Another residency is inevitable, but I don't think she's going to do one so soon. I honestly wouldn't mind if she took a few months off to find some type of inspiration and then get back into the studio and do some writing camps with good writers and producers to come up with a great album, great concept by the end of the year and then announce a mini tour in major cities in the US and overseas during a major event like The Super Bowl (doesn't have to be the halftime performance, but something where lots of people will be informed that she's touring, like a commercial/live music video or something sponsored by a major company), and then extend the tour to another leg if it becomes successful. I honestly don't think she'll do another residency until 2020. 

Britney's performance skills is not there for the Super Bowl. 

She needs to tour first. And I would like her recent albums to get some attention. 

I would love if she incorporated these songs in her next tour:

unusual you

blur

man on the moon

change your mind 

better

just love me ( instead of breath and touch)

and I know it's not popular but I like it so if she wants "if I'm dancing" 

Heaven on earth is a dream but I don't see how she would perform it 

Guest Paris Hilton $
59 minutes ago, RedCarpet said:

well I think she's already an nostalgia act :sickofu: and I think she should stick to that because she's good at it and makes money on this. I don't think there's place for her on charts and she's not a 'it girl' anymore... 

she's only 35, she can't already milk her past. and being a it girl doesn't mean that your career is over, look at mariah carey when she smashed in 2005 after flop albums.

and let's not act like britney's done everything to be successful again, she's just choosing the easy road : vegas. 

No new residency.
Whatever's happening next (which I hope is a proper world tour), but even it's another residency:

1.  Completely new creative director (possibly the same one as DWAD)

2.  Completely new choreographers that will actually give proper, fluid and natural moves that cater to Britney and the dancers (no more awkward step by step moves).

3.   A song list that Britney WANTS to do

4.   Better costume designers

5.   Re-recorded vocals for all the songs requiring lip-syncing, and hopefully all ballads/slower songs sung live

6.   More songs from the new B10 album and Glory

The main reason I don't want her to do another residency, is because she deserves a better audience.  The POM audience is primarily random people who are visiting Vegas, and some fans.  Being a residency and Vegas, the majority of the audience is drunk/drugged up.  She mentioned this during UK promo tour that she wasn't used to the audience actually paying attention and not being intoxicated.  With a proper tour, her real fans will come (most hopefully not intoxicated), and will feed her the energy any entertainer needs.

3 hours ago, Itachi said:

No, not a new residency again. It's so unfair to us overseas fans. :tiffsniffle: esp for us Filipino fans 90% we get rejected for a US travel visa :sofedup: can't blame the embassy though :whitneyshade:

They need a new B2ney visa granting stans entrance to see our flawless queen. Paper Spears and Larry should pitch it to Trump. :awkblink:

Archived