What do you want for next residency?

G L O R Y

Well, I'm pretty sure we are getting another Vegas residency in 2018 rather than a world tour.

I want new music. If not the whole album, just release a solo promotional single.

And this time don't dissapoint and add these: Born To Make You Happy, Overprotected and Hold It Against Me.

Got sick of Get Naked, Freakshow, Breathe On Me, Touch of My Hand... girl, you have way too many gems which are non-singles, include them. Also tired of Piece of Me tbh.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, dancewithme said:

That would actually be a dream come true. To see Britney selling out The Olympic Stadium or The Karaskakis Stadium (Even though I support AEK)

She has a lot of work ahead of her if she is to ever sell out arenas again on a world tour... and personally I don't think she has the work ethic anymore

10 minutes ago, dancewithme said:

That would actually be a dream come true. To see Britney selling out The Olympic Stadium or The Karaskakis Stadium (Even though I support AEK)

Θα ηταν υπεροχο!! 

Guest Paris Hilton $

if there's another residency she'd become officially a nostalgia act. which is tragic cause it'd be based on her career and her achievements (from the day she was 30 she sorta stopped her career and started to milk her past)

queen of acting like she's 50 when she's 30 i guess :wtfdidusay:

and i'll leave too :pieceofwhat:

1 hour ago, dancewithme said:

I think she sold out most of her asian dates. And the tour was not even promoted that much

Keep in mind that the last time she was in Asia was 2002. So obviously the demand for her there was huge. It's not really the same story for other continents.

TCSBS did well worldwide, but FFT didn't sell out much dates in Europe and South America.

I hope she doesn't do a new residency, I'd rather her focus on B10 and do a proper tour. But... if she does, she needs to include the songs she didn't do at all in POM:

-Born To Make You Happy
-Overprotected
-Outrageous
-My Prerogative
-Someday (I Will Understand)
-Radar
-Hold It Against Me
-Criminal (I don't really care if she ever does this live but it's one of the few singles she never did live)

As far as non-singles go, I'd really love it if she did Unusual You. I think it would be a pretty ballet-style performance. I'd love to see a badass performance to Toy Soldier and it would be great if she did some songs from Glory. I'd die to see Invitation and If I'm Dancing. 

26 minutes ago, Paris Hilton $ said:

if there's another residency she'd become officially a nostalgia act. which is tragic cause it'd be based on her career and her achievements (from the day she was 30 she sorta stopped her career and started to milk her past)

queen of acting like she's 50 when she's 30 i guess :wtfdidusay:

and i'll leave too :pieceofwhat:

well I think she's already an nostalgia act :sickofu: and I think she should stick to that because she's good at it and makes money on this. I don't think there's place for her on charts and she's not a 'it girl' anymore... 

Archived