Top 5 | ...Baby One More Time [Results on OP]

LoanSPW

2 hours ago, LoanSPW said:

Other Songs:

5cef9f0349e20e0c4c465c14bd7842c2

#6 - From the Bottom of My Broken Heart (40 Points)

#7 - Deep in My Heart / E-Mail My Heart (15 Points)

#8 - Soda Pop / I'll Never Stop Loving You (13 Points)

#9 - Thinkin' About You (11 Points)

#10 - Autumn Goodbye (10 Points)

#11 - The Beat Goes On (4 Points)

#12 - I Will Still Love You (3 Points)

Am I the only one that thinks that FTBOMBH is superior to BTMYH? :nervousney:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just checking now, as I correctly predicted BOMT won and all singles except FTBOMBH were there. BTMYH should have won though in my opinion.

Sad to see TAY so low too :crying2: 

My top 5 (forgot to post it nnn):

1. Born To Make You Happy

2. (You Drive Me) Crazy

3. I Will Be There

4. Baby One More Time

5. Thinkin' About You

There's something about Born to Make You Happy that I just simply cannot love it. It's like, once I'm listening to it, I like it, but I never have the need to hear it. I don't know if it's because of the chorus or what, that it's like too repetitive and too long lol I kinda like the remix better.

I Will Be There is another good song, and actually sounds like it's taken straight out of the first Pokémon album, it even sounds more Pokémon-ish than Soda Pop itself, but still it's like it's missing something. I tend to forget about it. So I don't know why people like those two songs so much. They aren't bad though.

However I still believe other songs are more memorable like Deep in My Heart, Autumn Goodbye, I'll Never Stop Loving You, even the side-B I'm So Curious. They have like a stronger personality, they're more unique.

13 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

There's something about Born to Make You Happy that I just simply cannot love it. It's like, once I'm listening to it, I like it, but I never have the need to hear it. I don't know if it's because of the chorus or what, that it's like too repetitive and too long lol I kinda like the remix better.

I Will Be There is another good song, and actually sounds like it's taken straight out of the first Pokémon album, it even sounds more Pokémon-ish than Soda Pop itself, but still it's like it's missing something. I tend to forget about it. So I don't know why people like those two songs so much. They aren't bad though.

However I still believe other songs are more memorable like Deep in My Heart, Autumn Goodbye, I'll Never Stop Loving You, even the side-B I'm So Curious. They have like a stronger personality, they're more unique.

Soda pop was on Pokémon? I'm blanking. So the thinkin about you remix was on that variety cd. I was just posting about this in a different thread. Lol

On 9/10/2017 at 8:48 AM, LoanSPW said:

#3 – BORN TO MAKE YOU HAPPY (113 Points)

5cef9f0349e20e0c4c465c14bd7842c2

#1 : Spearsfan, Isla., BoyToySoldier, mikeyjean, MissDarcy

good there's still 5 people on this site who knows classic Kristian and Andreas always beats Rami and Max. BOMT has a sick drum and bass line but this song is a timeless ****** masterpiece. it didn't even have the icon snare in it like iwitw, show me the meaning, and cmylm did

(justice IV deep in my heart)

just one question... Why tf isn't my name up there

1 hour ago, no sense keeping this said:

good there's still 5 people on this site who knows classic Kristian and Andreas always beats Rami and Max. BOMT has a sick drum and bass line but this song is a timeless ****** masterpiece. it didn't even have the icon snare in it like iwitw, show me the meaning, and cmylm did

(justice IV deep in my heart)

just one question... Why tf isn't my name up there

LOL thanks ;) I mean BOMT is a great song, iconic and will always be one of Britney's most memorable. But when it comes to deciding my top 5 for the album? It's not even number 1. There's just something about BTMYH that makes me love the song so much. It's always been my fave from the album.

Archived