WASte vmas opportunity

JP9101

choose one with currentney level 

2009 / womanizer + radar performance ... she could have promoted Circus album, 4 single and won another vma 

2011 / Till the world ends + criminal performance or Greatest hits performance 

2017 / Slumber party + another Glory song ... slumber party nominee best pop video and promote Glory

We all know VMAs nowadays  are fake and everything is about who gives more money or participated in the show

so yes :meltdown:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2009 and 2011 are the most wasted tbh. I would have expected in 2009 she will perform because her real comeback performance never happened in 2008; as well as there was an MJ tribute that i lowkey expected she will be part of. In 2011, need I explain more, she should have performed instead of the horrible tribute they gave her. But FFney... :embarrassney:

Circus and the era did well enough on its own (but yes, could have still done even better) so I think I would either go with Femme Fatale or Glory. Femme Fatale’s singles went OFF and that’s amazing considering they had little to no promo and what they did have was awful, so it would have been nice to see them get something better and have the opportunity to truly slay. Glory...Glory just deserves everything. I think SP is the flop I’m most bitter about when it comes to Brit’s singles. If I had to choose just ONE I guess I would go with Glory. At least Femme Fatale is considered a success to some degree, but Glory is not. 

Archived