Unofficial #PieceOfMe Thread: September 2nd, 2017

PokemonSpears

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

Baby one is a thinner version without staps and it's actually not bad :yaknow:

One of them is more like costume worn by Beyonc:overwhelm:

IDK how about U, but I'm pretty irritated, that there's a ton posts on instagram with tag Britney, but Iggy or Cher in the picture. :nochillbrit:

1 hour ago, britney_rocks said:

I was there, and I must say, she was actually energetic. The last time I saw her, was during the Femme Fatale tour and she was sluggish, but actually seeing the POM show in person is a total different experience than seeing the videos on YouTube. I really enjoyed it. 

IDG why people say this. Yes, I have been to POM, but it's not like she dances more when you're there. She's still skipping the same moves. She's still twitching and making the same funny faces. She's still not singing. The only thing different is that you are there and feel like "holy ****, that's Britney!" However, people need to stop pretending as if being there makes Britney better. It just makes how you feel different. 

29 minutes ago, Britneyisfire said:

IDG why people say this. Yes, I have been to POM, but it's not like she dances more when you're there. She's still skipping the same moves. She's still twitching and making the same funny faces. She's still not singing. The only thing different is that you are there and feel like "holy ****, that's Britney!" However, people need to stop pretending as if being there makes Britney better. It just makes how you feel different. 

Why are you trying to make something negative out of something positive? :gross: If he thinks that Britney was energetic, then be it. I don't understand what's with the constant hate for POM (I mean I do, she's kinda lazy, but it's ending so move on let it go)

2 hours ago, Britneyisfire said:

I think, and this is from personal experience. The last time I saw her, was during the Femme Fatale tour, and like I said, she appeared very sluggish and like she wasn't at all into her performances and just couldn't wait to get the **** out of the stage. And yesterday, I saw a bit of that passion back. I'm not saying she is back to her old self, performer wise, and at this point, I don't think she will ever be, but I have definitely seen an improvement from this

to this

4 hours ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

Yaaas I thought we were no longer making POM threads :cooltshirt:@PokemonSpears you should totally just write Official Piece of Me thread! And thank you for making these btw, you've been doing it for some time now. :yay:

:hehehe: Well I guess I could try but I'm really bad at searching for updates, or maybe it's just because there aren't that many. I miss the old days when I just used to come in here and there were already several pages with clips and pictures. I'm really lazy :P

I think I could start the "official" threads from now on but I'll definitely need that other users help with the updates, if they're still interested.

Btw I think there's a show tonight right? I saw someone started a thread earlier.

31 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:hehehe: Well I guess I could try but I'm really bad at searching for updates, or maybe it's just because there aren't that many. I miss the old days when I just used to come in here and there were already several pages with clips and pictures. I'm really lazy :P

I think I could start the "official" threads from now on but I'll definitely need that other users help with the updates, if they're still interested.

Btw I think there's a show tonight right? I saw someone started a thread earlier.

There is! I'll try and post whatever I find but yeah it's like you said, we barely get updates now. :nothavingit:

1 minute ago, falka said:

:idkney: Idk, people really dislike V ?
the site for voting is a ***** :nothavingit:

lololol imagine if exhale is that pressed over this residency that made her happy and shaped her up more+not to say about the impact and sales it made

really? it works fine for me..what's wrong with it?

13 minutes ago, Soni said:

lololol imagine if exhale is that pressed over this residency that made her happy and shaped her up more+not to say about the impact and sales it made

really? it works fine for me..what's wrong with it?

One Vote per day only and multiple steps to find exact place! :sippingtea:

Submit Your Ballot or Vote in Another Category

Your vote has been marked, please continue to VOTE IN MORE CATEGORIES or click the SUBMIT YOUR BALLOT button to officially cast your votes. You can vote in every category once a day, so remember to come back tomorrow and vote for your favorites!

If you submit your ballot, you will be unable to continue voting until tomorrow. 

Continue Voting or Submit Your Ballot

Archived