Just went to the Grammy museum...

Puppy

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, STARTWINK said:

That's Rock and Roll LIBRARY, many albums are induced there:whitney:

Like I said she's not induced in R&R hall of fame , artist can become the part of R&R hall of fame after 25+ years since the release of their first record. In order to be induced in R&R hall of fame you have to be nominated by a committee that selectes hundreds of artists,then music "experts" vote on who should be induced:whitney:

You were saying:whitney:?

Whoever said anything about inducted? Where did I said I she was inducted? Not even Beyoncé is. My post said that Britney was nowhere in the Grammys museum despite her impact during the 90s and 00s but glad that at least she is in the r&r hall of fame and she is, her stuff is in it just like you would say she's in the Hard Rock Cafe. So that's your fault for misunderstanding. 

**** awards and accolades, It's Britney *****! :slayney:

She has proven time and time again to be a worthy figure in Pop music history and she will always be remembered. That's all that matters. Even if Glory was her last album and she retires when Vegas is done, she will always be remembered for her rise, fall, and rise again. Her story and legacy is truly legendary and her career has stood the test of time.

30 minutes ago, GrotesqueDiva said:

******* please, Britney doesn't give a **** about awards.

Call me when Lana win a Grammy BTW :tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle:

you and your squad always calling people "mad" or "pressed" but nobody in here acts more pressed than you guys do :shadelaugh::shadelaugh::shadelaugh: 

The Grammys are a bit fake and manufactured tho, Lana should have several Grammys by now. She’s not mainstreem enough to even be considered unfortunately.

But the music video for Boom Boom Pow won a grammy, that’s such an awful song :tiffcackle:

Also Smells Like Teen Spirit lost to a re-release of an old Eric Clapton song, so I couldn’t care less about the Grammys :tiffcackle:

But I do think Xtina deserved best new artist :gloss:

2 hours ago, GrotesqueDiva said:

******* please, Britney doesn't give a **** about awards.

Call me when Lana win a Grammy BTW :tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle:

you and your squad always calling people "mad" or "pressed" but nobody in here acts more pressed than you guys do :shadelaugh::shadelaugh::shadelaugh: 

doesn't give a **** yet she's telling the grammys to kiss her ***....mmmm k :tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle: 

lana is much more respected than britney will ever be, call me when britney works with the likes of stevie nicks & sean lennon rather than g-eazy & iggy azalea :tiffcackle: 

sweetie i think you are the one who is pressed since u just had to quote me defending britney's pressed attitude :tiffcackle: who is in this squad everyone keeps talking about tho? please enlighten me :tiffcackle: 

26 minutes ago, Iexpectyouto said:

As for the hall of fame argument if y'all enjoy belittling Britney's accomplishments so much please start your own forum for it. This one is for her fans 

sweetie no one is belittling the achievement, but fans seem to think that makes britney special when in actual fact many albums are in the library. its something to be proud of sure, but its not a major feat.

31 minutes ago, Iexpectyouto said:

It'd be nice if she were mentioned, but she really hasn't been that present in Grammy history. 

As for the hall of fame argument if y'all enjoy belittling Britney's accomplishments so much please start your own forum for it. This one is for her fans 

We’re not belittling her achievements, we’re correcting a misconception. OP said she’s in the hall of fame, that’s not true 

5 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I hope you said this because you like to see some of these fans pressed :whitney: 

Lol, no. I like Britney’s career more than Christina’s, but I think Christina was more worthy because of her vocals and songwriting. Britney was a bigger phenomenon though, no doubt.

34 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

What songwriting did she do for her first album? :calculating: 

She didn’t write on her first album? I didn’t realize.

Songwriting aside, people feared Britney would be a one hit wonder. Sometimes and Crazy weren’t huge hits, and Christina already had two #1s in 1999. And I think her vocal ability gave her an advantage.

Archived