Just went to the Grammy museum...

Puppy

9 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

She deserved the respect pre-2007. Now it's another story. She doesn't care to try in any area. Not even to look good consistently. 

i'm talking about nowadays. y'all can't rely on those few years of her prime to make her look good. its pathetic that fans, britney & her team still rely on her career from 98-04 to excuse the artist she is today

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

That's Rock and Roll LIBRARY, many albums are induced there:whitney:

Like I said she's not induced in R&R hall of fame , artist can become the part of R&R hall of fame after 25+ years since the release of their first record. In order to be induced in R&R hall of fame you have to be nominated by a committee that selectes hundreds of artists,then music "experts" vote on who should be induced:whitney:

You were saying:whitney:?

29 minutes ago, STARTWINK said:

That's Rock and Roll LIBRARY, many albums are induced there:whitney:

Like I said she's not induced in R&R hall of fame , artist can become the part of R&R hall of fame after 25+ since the release of their first record. In order to be induced in R&R hall of fame you have to be nominated by a committee that selectes hundreds of artists,then music "experts" vote on who should be induced:whitney:

You were saying:whitney:?

But Beyonka have none :calculating:

1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

Regarding the rock and roll hall of fame thing, even Pink Friday by Nicki Minaj was added to the library :tiffcackle:

https://rockhall.on.worldcat.org/detailed-record/781164758?databaseList=638

Pretty much every major pop artist is in R&R LIBRARY, it's really not a big accomplishment like some delusional fan's are claiming:hahaha:

I'm pretty sure we would know if she was induced in rock&roll hall of fame

Last big female pop star that I remember is Madonna (in 2008):whitney:

20 minutes ago, STARTWINK said:

Pretty much every major pop artist is in R&R LIBRARY, it's really not a big accomplishment like some delusional fan's are claiming:hahaha:

I'm pretty sure we would know if she was induced in rock&roll hall of fame

Last big female pop star that I remember is Madonna (in 2008):whitney:

Even Kesha’s albums are in there. I mean I like her, but I think her chances of being inducted are 1/500 :tiffcackle:

4 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I don't think so, this looks weird, are you sure this is the right website? It looks  unreliable and fake.

6 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

It also said Baby One More Time is in there too :calculating:

The website has access to other libraries as well, but for Blackout it specifically says “Held By Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame and Museum - Library and Archives”-

https://rockhall.on.worldcat.org/detailed-record/173650295?databaseList=638

Her other albums don’t say that, they just show listening for other libraries in the area. But all of Beyonce’s albums say that.

2 hours ago, Shadow. said:

i'm talking about nowadays. y'all can't rely on those few years of her prime to make her look good. its pathetic that fans, britney & her team still rely on her career from 98-04 to excuse the artist she is today

I agree they been milking her legacy for years. 

Britney herself will talk bad about her prime but she would be in a bad spot now if it wasn't for it. 

Just now, Spearsfan said:

I agree they been milking her legacy for years. 

Britney herself will talk bad about her prime but she would be in a bad spot now if it wasn't for it. 

exactly. imagine talking crap about the best moments of your career & thinking what she does now deserves credit :tiffcackle: 

Archived