Just went to the Grammy museum...

Puppy

• Super Mods

And Britney is not mentioned anywhere in the museum. I went to the decades section and in the 00's, it started with 2003 Beyoncé Crazy in love...like wtf? And the 90s was just nirvana and rock music. I am not bias, she really was a prominent figure and set the bar for the late 90s and 00s so I feel like it's a slap in the face that they would just ignore that especially when you have this :

britney+spears+Nineties+billboard.jpg 

I mean Beyoncé was everywhere in the museum and Taylor swift and heck even Justin Timberlake. I like to think Britney made a contribution to pop history and should be acknowledged for that. No wonder Britney said the Grammys can kiss my ***. Oh well at least she's in the rock n roll hall of fame. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
4 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I like to think Britney made a contribution to pop history and should be acknowledged for that. 

:quirkney: 

You wish

:giggleney: 

10 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Britney is notoriously disliked by the professional music industry. They don't take her seriously as an artist, even though she's proven herself time and time again. It's really unfortunate and frustrating because she is such a genuine treasure.  :bwink:  :slayney:  :brit:

when has she proven herself worthy of recognition as a serious artist? she doesn't sing live, she doesn't put effort into her performances anymore, the last few albums have been very chart focused in a pathetic attempt to make her music relevant (and she's always behind the trend), she barely writes/produces her own material, she claimed FAKE writing credits/vocals on BJ, she expects credit for her mediocrity which is absolutely ridiculous & she doesn't show passion for her music (calling it her "baby" & saying the track is "cool" isn't passion) the list just goes on.

there is a reason britney isn't a respected artist. she does **** all to attempt to gain any sort of recognition for her artistry. 

1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

when has she proven herself worthy of recognition as a serious artist? she doesn't sing live, she doesn't put effort into her performances anymore, the last few albums have been very chart focused in a pathetic attempt to make her music relevant (and she's always behind the trend), she barely writes/produces her own material, she claimed FAKE writing credits/vocals on BJ, she expects credit for her mediocrity which is absolutely ridiculous & she doesn't show passion for her music (calling it her "baby" & saying the track is "cool" isn't passion) the list just goes on.

there is a reason britney isn't a respected artist. she does **** all to attempt to gain any sort of recognition for her artistry. 

She deserved the respect pre-2007. Now it's another story. She doesn't care to try in any area. Not even to look good consistently. 

Archived