Lele pons does slave choreo with Britney's dancers

Andrew338

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

What does race have to do with it? :wyd:

:byebitch: don't read too much into it. It's a joke, I know you millennials don't know what that is and have to jump at everything as racist and cry about race or basically anything. Sit down, clearly the joke wasn't funny to some of you, I still stand by what I said. She can't dance, another "white girl" making dancing videos. 

2 minutes ago, Derrick said:

:byebitch: don't read too much into it. It's a joke, I know you millennials don't know what that is and have to jump at everything as racist and cry about race or basically anything. Sit down, clearly the joke wasn't funny to some of you, I still stand by what I said. She can't dance, another "white girl" making dancing videos. 

She is not white, she is from Venezuela. 

12 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Lele Pons is the girl that LIED about donating her hair for cancer when in reality it was her ******* extensions. She only apologized because she got caught. I can't stand people like her.

:eheeek:

not cool, but no harm was realy done... :ehidk:

12 hours ago, Derrick said:

Random here (I'm actually not interested in this person, I have no idea who she is and I didn't bother with the video, so I have no comment on all of that), but-- You know you're probably a millennial too, right? That generation begins with people in their early thirties. Anyone under twenty, I think, is apart of the Centennials/Z Generation. ;)

7 hours ago, Derrick said:

so you white shaming is a millenial made up thing now? :whitney: 

what's next? cultural appropiation? sexism? :whitney:

girl bye :byebitch:

7 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah but other youtbers say she has a fake personality and is a *****. She'll do anything for attention.

I don't follow her, so idk. 
Most people have troublesome real personality for me:coffee:  so I can relate :idkney:
I still very much like this routine and I can't bring myself to care about her life...
I'm like... Do your job and piss off :tiffcackle:

Archived