New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

This iconic choreo can't go to waste

Urbanney

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I feel like she hated this choreo or just plainly gave 0 ***** about performing. Even in the rehearsal video, she's moving exactly the same as the actual performance. No fluidity or passion, just meh. :nicki2:

I hope it was just the state of mind she was in at the time cuz the choreo is sooooooo good

WHITE HOT FOREVER

• Super Mods

It looks as horrible as the actual performance. It's just very ugly, those fast and short moves don't have anything to do with the beat of the song, and it looks just like a collection of moves, one after another, but it doesn't look like dancing at all, it doesn't look like a choreography :ehno:

The Piece of Me show one is so much better :donewithit:

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote at Exhale's Top 20 Week 6 here

Guest BreatheOnMoi

Just a boring weird bland performance from the get go tbh, there was just no "wow" to this performance, whether that chris angel thing was true or not. :gross:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, OopsOverprotected said:

I wish she would have worn this outfit (without the hat) while performing. 

Her body looks banging here. The outfit she wore when the VMAs aired wasnt really flattering

HOLY **** WHEN DID THE FULL THING LEAK?? Ahhhhh t4p

WHITE HOT FOREVER

Archived