Are you "the Britney fan" in your friends/work group?

Nando.

On 1/9/2017 at 9:33 PM, PokemonSpears said:

But it's never my fault, like, I never talk about Britney or Pokémon if they don't ask me, whenever I meet people, like now that I have a job, eventually the topic about what kind of music we like comes up, or our hobbies and stuff, and that's how they get to know about it, but I never try to make other people listen to Britney music or stuff like that. When I was still in college some people would sit down with me to watch some of the videos but just for their own curiosity, not because I forced them or something.

Pretty similar to me. I never force anybody to listen or like her. I am lucky to have friends that may love her or her music but they are not real fans, they just like random singles from her classic songs or some more contemporary tracks like TTWE, I wanna go or even Work *****. I have make some karaoke songs, the last time it was Lucky with one of my college friends like 2 years ago. :verycool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, people definitely know I love Brit and tag me in Britney related things but tbh, I really keep that kinda seperate from my "everyday life", lol. Not that I'm ashamed, I just kinda keep the whole stanning thing to myself. No one knows I'm on Exhale...or what Exhale even is :tiffcackle: But all of my close friends still know that Brit is my favorite and that I can drop knowledge on her like no other, haha. 

It's the same for me as it is for a lot of y'all though--I have 2 friends that are fans (but not stans) and the rest have no clue what she's been up to past maybe the Circus era. I have two teenage step-kids, too and the last song they know from her is TTWE. She just isn't really relevant with a lot of the GP anymore which is why I'm so glad I have y'all to discuss her with :urite:

Archived