Are you "the Britney fan" in your friends/work group?

Nando.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I am. Most people I know associate me with Britney, and whenever there's news or they see pictures or whatever, they let me know. (But usually they're late and I already know, or have already seen said pictures.)

My best friend likes Britney and yes, she owns Glory. Her favorite is Liar. (Don't come for her; most of the GP loves it when they hear it too, so.) One of my ex friends hated her and would always rag on me for being a fan and she would drag Britney all of the time; we didn't stop being friends because of Brit, of course, but I'm glad we're not anymore because her bullshit about my interests was really toxic. (Snort.)

17 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Most people I know associate me with Britney, and whenever there's news or they see pictures or whatever, they let me know. (But usually they're late and I already know, or have already seen said pictures.)

I have this issue too:moorangu: sometimes I'll act like I haven't seen/didn't know so I don't look like an obsessed fan lol, but 99% of the time, it's not news for me:yesokay:

3 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I have this issue too:moorangu: sometimes I'll act like I haven't seen/didn't know so I don't look like an obsessed fan lol, but 99% of the time, it's not news for me:yesokay:

Lmao, I do the same. My best friend has been able to surprise me before, though; back when the Breathe On Me interlude/video was posted, I hadn't checked here or IG, so she was the first to link me to those. It's the only exception I can think of, though. :embarrassed:

YES :blurp:

when i get drunk friends/work people always request a britney song and wait for me to slay the choreo

it eventually comes out to everyone and anyone because i went to pom and i can't stfu about it

i asked my 17 year old niece who lives near washington if britney is still popular among her friends or whatever and she said "yeah umm... i remember her last song... that one she did for the trolls movie... apart from that though i only know her for when she shaved her head" :dontlike:

1 hour ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

YES :blurp:

when i get drunk friends/work people always request a britney song and wait for me to slay the choreo

it eventually comes out to everyone and anyone because i went to pom and i can't stfu about it

i asked my 17 year old niece who lives near washington if britney is still popular among her friends or whatever and she said "yeah umm... i remember her last song... that one she did for the trolls movie... apart from that though i only know her for when she shaved her head" :dontlike:

The Trolls Movie :dead:

Yes, there is a girl at work who's a fan of Britney as well. So we do have fun working together and singing Britney songs... Other people at work I wouldn't say are fans, but they do admire Britney.

Oh, one morning I walked into the office and some girls where listening to "...Ooops! I did it again" album... a lot of people still admire Britney in secret tho...

4 hours ago, FranzD said:

It's a nightmare. I should've never said anything to my friends and colleagues.

I think before turning 20 yrs old and having same age people around me might would turn it into a nightmare If I told everyone I was Britney fan, but now being almost 30 I don't give a damn what other people would think... and actually everyone respects me and no one ever made any fun of me being Britney's fan....

or maybe it happened that people you work with are just a bunch of bitchesss. A good human being just CAN NOT dislike Britney.... even tho they're not fans of hers.

Archived