Are you "the Britney fan" in your friends/work group?

Nando.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse

Not among friends, we usually have a thousand other topics. 

But sometimes among ppl it comes out. Somewhere where I could use mp3 a lot a person repeatedly said to me that I listen only to Britney.

Absolutely! All my life, Every one at my job/social group knows I'm madly obsessed with her because I make it well known. 

I come to work with my Britney thermos, my ringtone is always a different Britney song (right now it's "3"), my text alert is "It's Britney *****," I'm always wearing something Britney related, I could go on and on... lol. 

I get a lot of "you remind me of that 'Leave Britney Alone' guy!" :gross:

1 hour ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Living legend you can look but don't touch :queenriri: but why aren't your friends Britney fans too?

They are but I don't have a friendship that revolves around being a Britney fan. The people that I am friends with are all flop fans. They only remember the good ole days. They still think she shaved her head in 2007 because she was on ***** :nyheadache:

37 minutes ago, Ryan Godspeed said:

I'm kinda afraid people will judge me for liking girly music but thank god my friends accept me for who I am. lol :snapney:

I used to be that way to a point where I wouldn't listen to music outside my bedroom because I was afraid people would hear "The Pussycat Dolls" through my headphones. Not caring is the most liberating thing you can possibly do. :lemmetellu:

5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

But it's never my fault, like, I never talk about Britney or Pokémon if they don't ask me, whenever I meet people, like now that I have a job, eventually the topic about what kind of music we like comes up, or our hobbies and stuff, and that's how they get to know about it, but I never try to make other people listen to Britney music or stuff like that. When I was still in college some people would sit down with me to watch some of the videos but just for their own curiosity, not because I forced them or something.

Same... if it comes up i say im a huge fan and collect merchendise and so. But i only talk about her with my friends after a while, but not that much because im the only one that really is a fan. But everyone around me think of me as soon as they see or hear anything about Britney :dorkney: some people have even called me Britney, lol. 

Oh and... i post about her on IG alot so its not that hard to understand im a huge fan either, lol.

1 hour ago, Melinda said:

Same... if it comes up i say im a huge fan and collect merchendise and so. But i only talk about her with my friends after a while, but not that much because im the only one that really is a fan. But everyone around me think of me as soon as they see or hear anything about Britney :dorkney: some people have even called me Britney, lol. 

Oh and... i post about her on IG alot so its not that hard to understand im a huge fan either, lol.

Yeah, I don't post things myself, but everyday I like/react to a lot of pictures of her on Facebook, from fan pages I like, and since the Facebook activity started to appear in your followers' feed, the ones that still follow me are seeing Britney stuff all day lol but that is not my fault, back in the day people wasn't able to see every little thing you did on Facebook unless they specifically searched for it on your profile. So they have to blame it on Facebook :outwithit::haha:

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yeah, I don't post things myself, but everyday I like/react to a lot of pictures of her on Facebook, from fan pages I like, and since the Facebook activity started to appear in your followers' feed, the ones that still follow me are seeing Britney stuff all day lol but that is not my fault, back in the day people wasn't able to see every little thing you did on Facebook unless they specifically searched for it on your profile. So they have to blame it on Facebook :outwithit::haha:

Ofc  :tbh: i can make like my BFF to listen to new music or watch something, last thing i made him watch... "something to talk about" live and he said she was HOT AF and liked her vocals very much :mattafact: but thats it, lol. 

Archived