Are you "the Britney fan" in your friends/work group?

Nando.

I was reading some threads here and saw that a lot of people identify themselves as known britney fans among their friends.

why is it that we all have to make sure everyone in our social groups know we are britney fans?

i do it too, everyone associates her with me. why is that?

is it obscure and kinda cult to like her? do we want people to judge us through britney? like we are naive on the outside but like a firecreaker and make it hot on the inside?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But it's never my fault, like, I never talk about Britney or Pokémon if they don't ask me, whenever I meet people, like now that I have a job, eventually the topic about what kind of music we like comes up, or our hobbies and stuff, and that's how they get to know about it, but I never try to make other people listen to Britney music or stuff like that. When I was still in college some people would sit down with me to watch some of the videos but just for their own curiosity, not because I forced them or something.

I've been nicknamed Britney since high school. Which means everytime I step into a new territory, I make it known to everyone that Britney is my musical hero. :tiffanynod: Among my friends, there's only two of us stanning hard for a popstar, the other is a Beytard. :wannadie: i don't know why it's necessary that everyone knows I like Britney, I think I get a little confident and **** whenever people call me that. :comingthru:

2 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

You only know people with taste I see :urite:

That is exactly what I told them when I found out they loved her as much as me. :giggleney: I don't think I have ever met someone where I grew up who has not a fan of hers. Apparently, we Southern California people don't question her legendary status :brit:

1 minute ago, sarahbbyy said:

That is exactly what I told them when I found out they loved her as much as me. :giggleney: I don't think I have ever met someone where I grew up who has not a fan of hers. Apparently, we Southern California people don't question her legendary status :brit:

One of my friends is a Britney stan, we actually started to talk again cause of Britney. :omgreallyney:

Archived