what did ashton kutched said to mila kunis in bbma 2016?

it's so much Better

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Itachi said:

and it turns out it was a fake account he was communicating with :tiffcackle:

Mad i just saw this now. You sir are the MVP :tiffcackle: I felt bad cause some people were being mean to the poor guy. AS a gay man i'm all about throwing a little shade here and there and having a kee. So when someone is getting read ( for fun ) obviously i'm gonna laugh BUt some people were being mean to him. I felt bad :/ Some people don't know how to differentiate fun shade with being just straight up mean. 

4 minutes ago, Jay Holiday said:

Mad i just saw this now. You sir are the MVP :tiffcackle: I felt bad cause some people were being mean to the poor guy. AS a gay man i'm all about throwing a little shade here and there and having a kee. So when someone is getting read ( for fun ) obviously i'm gonna laugh BUt some people were being mean to him. I felt bad :/ Some people don't know how to differentiate fun shade with being just straight up mean. 

I guess he's cool with it. He even quoted a few people saying the whole thread is iconic. I mean nothing bad about wanting to get tips on how to get a healthier lifestyle, just that he reached a little too much by making some claims (that he's friends with Sam, and even Britney) then telling everyone it's because he messaged Sam that Britney finally posted something (after not posting for a long time) in July. Iconic member tbh :lanacackle:

Archived