what did ashton kutched said to mila kunis in bbma 2016?

it's so much Better

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Ayush said:

He was drooling over Bit in her skimpy dress so as soon as the shady cameramen present at awards shows pointed the camera at him, he started talking to his wife.

Just like that weed guy stood up to be in the camera and Jessica alba be like :wyd:

Totally, it was a "pretend I'm not looking" gesture. You can tell by Mila's face she didn't have a clue what he even said :tiffcackle:

Who was that chick with the short hair who was getting her life and looked ******* slayed? :triggered:

10 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Totally, it was a "pretend I'm not looking" gesture. You can tell by Mila's face she didn't have a clue what he even said :tiffcackle:

Who was that chick with the short hair who was getting her life and looked ******* slayed? :triggered:

Yeah even she is fake. You can see her at 3:37 looking irritated as soon as another Britney song played. :weirdmeout:

Industry is full of fake people. That's why Brit avoids em all:flawlessbye:

2 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

this is Kristen Bell, a pretty well known actress on both TV (Veronica Mars, Heroes, House of Lies...) and movies (Frozen, Forgetting Sarah Marshall...)

2016-Kristen-Bell.jpg?itok=f-kQbs8i

Archived