first quarter of 2013 candids official appreciation thread

HoneyBee

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Erickgermy14 said:

What happenned next? :unreal:

The Britney Jean Era, a nose job, questionable contouring, an eyelift that got rid of her bags, Piece of Me and fillers, and marcomarco .....

....then the strange coincidence that a gossip site posted that she was getting laser fat removal, followed by candids of her with leaflets of laser treatment and then she appeared back in pom far thinner than before (but with odd skin sagging)....

...then the intimate era, which had a gorgeous Britney....and then Joan Rivers....

and then Britney started getting super toned,  but she kept up with fillers and botox.

thats it tbh.

2 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

The Britney Jean Era, a nose job, questionable contouring, an eyelift that got rid of her bags, Piece of Me and fillers, and marcomarco .....

....then the strange coincidence that a gossip site posted that she was getting laser fat removal, followed by candids of her with leaflets of laser treatment and then she appeared back in pom far thinner than before (but with odd skin sagging)....

...then the intimate era, which had a gorgeous Britney....and then Joan Rivers....

and then Britney started getting super toned,  but she kept up with fillers and botox.

thats it tbh.

You skipped over HeidiKlumney?? :rude2me:

spears16n-4-web.jpg

Archived