what was exhale like during her breakdown?

portrait

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I came across Exhale a few days after this happened:

It was such a traumatizing mess. I remember reading some of the threads and being so disgusted that I immediately left the forum. Exhale (or any other forum) would have probably made me hate Britney. I thought people were sympathizing with her back then like I was. instead, they were ripping her to shreds. After Anna Nicole, I got terrified that Britney would be next. 2007 and 2008 were such a mess. Paris had gone to jail. Nicole Richi got with Hilary's ex and got pregnant with him and people accused her to lying to avoid going to prison. Jamie lynn turned up pregnant. Anna Nicole had died. Lindsay was a mess. Something was definitely happening during that year. It wasn't normal. 

2 hours ago, Mohd93 said:

I wasn't on Exhale during that time but generally I haven't seen anyone sympathizing with her at all. She was bashed everywhere. People talked about how "fat" she was, how she's a bad mother, and how crazy she was. It was terrible. 

I saw two threads on another forum where some felt sorry for her. So it wasn't everyone that bashed her. 

Being a sufferer of mental health, myself, it's horrible how severely we're judged. 

Archived