I can hear God!

celebration2009

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

She basically treats this song as hit single when making the setlists (which is what it deserves). :lemmetellu: Angry over this never getting the opportunity to smash. :beyfedup:

When will HIAM :tiffcackle: too many wasted opportunity with ITZ tbh i feel like it's the most premature era we ever had :tiffsniffle:

3 minutes ago, Itachi said:

When will HIAM :tiffcackle: too many wasted opportunity with ITZ tbh i feel like it's the most premature era we ever had :tiffsniffle:

ITZ could have been milked until 2006 if she wanted to.

Breathe On Me, Touch of My Hand, Boom Boom, Outrageous, Hook Up and even Early Mornin are all single material. Sean Paul blew up in like 05, a remix of Hook Up could have been huge.

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

ITZ could have been milked until 2005 if she wanted to.

Breathe On Me, Touch of My Hand, Boom Boom, Outrageous, Hook Up and even Early Mornin are all single material. Sean Paul blew up in like 05, a remix of Hook Up could have been huge.

Imagine the opening numbers if Toxic was the lead single (with the it's iconic video) back in 2003. :otears:

9 minutes ago, Itachi said:

We got three videos and that was it. :beyfedup: If they made the right decisions and her personal life wasn't a mess back then, I can only imagine how big the ITZ era would be (and how many awards she would snatch at the '04 VMAs).

ITZ could have been milked until 2005 if she wanted to.

and Shadow too :saycheese: i still remember vividly how huge the era was (i was 1st year in HS then), MATM, Toxic and Everytime were everywhere. Wasn't it OHT was even rumored to reach Asia in late 2004, i remember reading an article that she got a go signal to perform in China, and was rumored to visit South East Asia; that would have been my chance to see Primeney :tiffsniffle: instead we got back to back compilation albums with recycled songs from ITZ sessions that are obviously lackluster:whitneyshade:

Just now, Pedro Dantas said:

We got three videos and that was it. :beyfedup: If they made the right decisions and her personal life wasn't a mess back then, I can only imagine how big the ITZ era would be (and how many awards she would snatch at the '04 VMAs).

They made the right decisions lol. She was set to keep dominating. Outrageous would have been an urban hit, probably a single or two after that, the tour would have finished strong, VMA 2004 sweep plus the Cleopatra Boom Boom / Outrageous medley she was going to perform, etc.

Her knee gave out and she got closer to Kevin, that's what went wrong. At least she was able to get her two children from all that mess. Only good thing to come from that.

2 minutes ago, Itachi said:

and Shadow too :saycheese: i still remember vividly how huge the era was (i was 1st year in HS then), MATM, Toxic and Everytime were everywhere. Wasn't it OHT was even rumored to reach Asia in late 2004, i remember reading an article that she got a go signal to perform in China, and was rumored to visit South East Asia; that would have been my chance to see Primeney :tiffsniffle: instead we got back to back compilation albums with recycled songs from ITZ sessions that are obviously lackluster:whitneyshade:

HDU I've Just Begun is flawfree :mattafact:

They made the right decisions lol. She was set to keep dominating. Outrageous would have been an urban hit, probably a single or two after that, the tour would have finished strong, VMA 2004 sweep plus the Cleopatra Boom Boom / Outrageous medley she was going to perform, etc.

Her knee gave out and she got closer to Kevin, that's what went wrong. At least she was able to get her two children from all that mess. Only good thing to come from that.

That era could've been even bigger. :otears: Imagine if they released BOM and TOMH as singles. :otears: Her winning VOTY for Toxic. :otears: The possibly-iconic Cleopatra VMA performance. :otears:

11 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

VMAs are getting their karma for paying dust to Toxic (which even the Grammys did not overlook). Where is Naughty Girl now??? :wannadie: if the knee injury never happened anyway, i feel like all planned promotions would have still pushed through. 

Just now, Itachi said:

VMAs are getting their karma for paying dust to Toxic (which even the Grammys did not overlook). Where is Naughty Girl now??? :wannadie: if the knee injury never happened anyway, i feel like all planned promotions would have still pushed through. 

I think if she didn't break her knee, she would've found another way to abandon the era. She was in full K-Fed mode.

4 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I think if she didn't break her knee, she would've found another way to abandon the era. She was in full K-Fed mode.

She was overworked and tired. She didn't even want to finish the Everytime video because she was so stressed. At the same time, she was working during the OHT on Original Doll stuff. I feel like she would have stopped after the VMAs or the 5th single with minimal promo as long as she got her wish like BOM. Then she would take a break and release OD or some other more out there 5th album. We wouldn't have gotten Blackout.

Archived