Britney Sightseeing in the US (Tips)

OopsOverprotected

So I will be going to the US (LA & Vegas) in mid-September and I wanted to ask you guys if there are any places that are Britney-related? Like shooting locations and stuff? Clubs she went to? 

I know that she shot Toxic at the Roosevelt Hotel.

Not A Girl was shot in Antelope Canyon and Lake Powell.

Britneys star at the Walk Of Fame. 

What else? Do you guys have any tips for me? 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

I would love to but unfortunately she won't do shows in September :(:(

But yes, I wanna go to Planet Hollywood to see all her outfits that are shown there!

Oooh that's too bad! I seriously hate bad timing lol Djqzx.gif

But at least it's great that you're still going to have a little Britney experience going to all those places, it's a great idea! :makeitrain:

53 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

I would love to but unfortunately she won't do shows in September :(:(

But yes, I wanna go to Planet Hollywood to see all her outfits that are shown there!

Unfortunately you won't see the outfits if she's not performing. :moorangu: They swap the costumes with whoever is performing. I dont know about the BSB but JLO has some red carpet dresses in her boxes.

20 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

There's a bar inside the hotel called Heart Bar that serves Britney inspired cocktails though. I don't know if it's a Britney season only thing, but worth a shot. The AXIS store in the mall might also have some cool merch. :verycool:

I'm so happy I got to see the store when it was all Britney! 

42 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

NOOOOOOO :(

I thought they were always there until POM is over. :(

Unfortunately Britney's no longer the main act in PH hotel since 2016 when JLO arrived. They share the marquee outside and the store is no longer Britney exclusive :tiffhair:

So in Vegas you won't find any Britney related stuff if she's not doing POM, maybe the Madame Tussauds (but I think they removed her VMA statue to update it or something) or some Britney's impersonators :weusay:

L.A. is a different story though :lemmetellu:

She married Jason Alexander at the Little White Wedding Chapel at 1301 Las Vegas Blvd South. :tiffcackle:
Her and Paris used to party at Tryst in the Wynn Hotel in Vegas.

Café-Club Fais Do-Do is where the karaoke scene in Crossroads was filmed - 5253 W Adams Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90016

The hotel where Lucy sang Not A Girl with Ben on piano in the lobby/pool scene where the girls are talking was shot at the Hometown Inn, 9401 Sepulveda Boulevard in North Hills, CA (not sure how close that is to L.A.) The room where Brit sang NAGNYAW is a random restaurant now.

Joseph's, the club where Britney met Kevin, is located at 1775 Ivar Ave. in Hollywood. She used to go there a lot. APPARENTLY lol, Britney and Justin also briefly reconciled there and kissed after the American Music Awards in 2003...after she threw up in the bathroom :gross::bcutelaugh:

The Lounge is a club that Brit and JT used to frequent and where they supposedly had that infamous "dance off". It looks nothing like it used to but the building is still there at 9077 N. Santa Monica Blvd. in West Hollywood. This is Brit leaving the club "that night" ;)
a68324b5a9fb29f57f89b05cdb0173d3.jpg

The Womanizer music video was shot at Takami Sushi & Robata Restaurant and Elevate Lounge, located on the Penthouse level of the building at 811 Wilshire Boulevard in Downtown Los Angeles. 

I'll look up more later and try to add to the list! I know there's a TON of restaurants and clubs she used to frequent where crazy stuff happened haha

3 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

There's a bar inside the hotel called Heart Bar that serves Britney inspired cocktails though. I don't know if it's a Britney season only thing, but worth a shot. The AXIS store in the mall might also have some cool merch. :verycool:

Omg what kind of Britney inspired cocktails they serve? :OMGney:

Archived