Is there a website that sells home made Britney DVD's

missmonroe

Home made and fan produced items are for fans and collectors who want to compete their collections with products that team B have never released on a physical format. I've made tons of purchases from the man who runs https://dtcdstore57.wixsite.com/britneyfmstore/dvds and I love his CDs and DVDs. They're very professional looking and play great. He's now only making factory pressed items, which is even better than before!  

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Home made and fan produced items are for fans and collectors who want to compete their collections with products that team B have never released on a physical format. I've made tons of purchases from the man who runs https://dtcdstore57.wixsite.com/britneyfmstore/dvds and I love his CDs and DVDs. They're very professional looking and play great. He's now only making factory pressed items, which is even better than before!  

So do you find the quality is good when you play the DVD's on a TV?  Some people are saying the quality is bad  when you play it back on a TV and since I want to play them on my TV and not a computer or mobile, it makes me a little nervous to purchase.

57 minutes ago, missmonroe said:

So do you find the quality is good when you play the DVD's on a TV?  Some people are saying the quality is bad  when you play it back on a TV and since I want to play them on my TV and not a computer or mobile, it makes me a little nervous to purchase.

The quality is definitely good. Like any video it will be a bit grainy if you're up close to the television, but if you're a normal distance away, then there should be no issue at all. The guy who sells the item will always let perspective buyers know if there is anything sup-par on a DVD, but this is only due to him not being able to find something of a higher video quality. What you see in the previews are exactly what you will receive. He also takes custom item requests. 

Wow, first of all, I'm sorry to hear about the fire and you loosing your collection. :(

Second of all, I get most of my stuff from this site here: The Pop Palace

Not only are they affordable, $8-$10, he will also give you a great deal for buying 5 DVD's or so. Quality is pretty good, but he will just ship the discs with content on them, no artwork or jewel case. I've been doing business with him for a good 5 years or so and he's a great guy. :)

2 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

The quality is definitely good. Like any video it will be a bit grainy if you're up close to the television, but if you're a normal distance away, then there should be no issue at all. The guy who sells the item will always let perspective buyers know if there is anything sup-par on a DVD, but this is only due to him not being able to find something of a higher video quality. What you see in the previews are exactly what you will receive. He also takes custom item requests. 

Thank you.  Good to know.  I appreciate everyone who has added something to this topic.  I will likely try something from both people.  They have different stuff available,  I really appreciate the help.  It means a lot to me.

1 hour ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Wow, first of all, I'm sorry to hear about the fire and you loosing your collection. :(

Not only are they affordable, $8-$10, he will also give you a great deal for buying 5 DVD's or so. Quality is pretty good, but he will just ship the discs with content on them, no artwork or jewel case. I've been doing business with him for a good 5 years or so and he's a great guy. :)

Thank you so much.  Things could have been a lot worse, so I'm thankful and it looks as though I can potentially recover a lot of Britney footage which is really cool.

I appreciate your recommendation not everyone takes the time, so thank you!

4 hours ago, PrinceAli89 said:

I bought from him a few years ago. I don't regret it 

Archived