Is there a website that sells home made Britney DVD's

missmonroe

The people living upstairs from me had a kitchen fire where I was living 3 years ago.  I had a hardcore Britney performance collection of pretty much every concert and TV show she was on.  I taped them on VHS (lol) but the tapes were lost from fire damage.  I've been looking for a way to replace what I lost ever since.  I know I can take stuff off youtube and fill up my hard drive, but I actually do want DVD's and I've tried making my own but I find when you take things off youtube the quality doesn't look very good.  At least not as good as the original collection I had.  Just throwing it out there in case there is a fan website.  I'm constantly checking Ebay but there aren't dvd's of performances  listed much at all.  I love her, but I'm not paying $50US for a Ebay DVD of Apple Music Fest when I live in Canada.  lol

Thanks in advance for any references!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Wow and you didn't sue them????? :whitney:

I have insurance which went toward damages if that's what you mean, but once something is damaged it's damaged. It hasn't been easy to find replacements,  Unless it was officially released.  Like the Stages book and DVD for example.  I replaced that.  It's much harder to replace video footage you recorded yourself.

5 hours ago, MrLovett said:

I bought all my fanmade DVDs from the guy who owns this site https://dtcdstore57.wixsite.com/britneyfmstore/dvds 

Most of the DVDs are not that expensive (mostly between $20 and $30) and the quality is really good for fanmades.

Sadly these aren't quality products. I bought Onyx Hotel Tour and I Am Britney Jean, the cases and the labor look great. But once you play them on your TV, the quality is beyond shitty.

5 hours ago, DarkParadise said:

Sadly these aren't quality products. I bought Onyx Hotel Tour and I Am Britney Jean, the cases and the labor look great. But once you play them on your TV, the quality is beyond shitty.

Really?

The DVD previews on his youtube channel look pretty decent  quality.  I mean obviously official merch is the best quality but for stuff you can't go out and buy in a store his footage looks ok. 

11 hours ago, MrLovett said:

I bought all my fanmade DVDs from the guy who owns this site https://dtcdstore57.wixsite.com/britneyfmstore/dvds 

Most of the DVDs are not that expensive (mostly between $20 and $30) and the quality is really good for fanmades.

6 hours ago, DarkParadise said:

I've bought a lot from him and haven't found the quality to be "shitty". I have Onyx, POM 1&2, Apple Music, iHeart Radio, and Circus tour and the quality is pretty legit. But I have a bluray player so maybe that makes it look better? Also, it is still fanmade so it's not going to be completely perfect.

21 minutes ago, missmonroe said:

Really?

The DVD previews on his youtube channel look pretty decent  quality.  I mean obviously official merch is the best quality but for stuff you can't go out and buy in a store his footage looks ok. 

Not on your TV. I know. DVD quality is 480p and that's too low for today's TVs. 

I got the Apple Music DVD and the quality isn't bad. I have a 65 inch 4K tv... I think it honestly depends on the product. The artwork and production quality alone is worth at least looking into. You just have to be aware that a lot of the stuff is made from home or from not from studio files. I'm sure the CDs are perfectly passable! He recently started selling blurays, but at $50 a pop I don't know if I can commit to the unknown quality. :bthink:

There's the Pop Palace.  :)

9 hours ago, DarkParadise said:

That's what makes not wanna purchase.  I love the look of his products, but do I wanna shell out $50-70 for items that only just look good? Especially since most of his stuff is ripped straight off of YouTube (Piece of Me 2.0 show) so what's the point?  

16 minutes ago, Jill Valentine said:

That's what makes not wanna purchase.  I love the look of his products, but do I wanna shell out $50-70 for items that only just look good? Especially since most of his stuff is ripped straight off of YouTube (Piece of Me 2.0 show) so what's the point?  

That is true,  It is a lot of money to spend to find out it doesn't look good on your TV,  $8 per dvd seems a lot more reasonable for hanmade stuff.  Have you ordered from Pop Palace?

50 minutes ago, Jill Valentine said:

The POM show isn't ripped straight off youtube though. It has the full audio and the editing changes a bit in some performances.

25 minutes ago, Wiggle said:

The POM show isn't ripped straight off youtube though. It has the full audio and the editing changes a bit in some performances.

Yeah, I have the POM 2.0 DVD. It's not a YouTube rip. He worked with the guy who edited it and the guy sent him the actual file.

Archived