What's the worst thing about POM?

FeedTheStans

What frustrates you the most? The costumes? The set list? The dancing?

For me it's the dancing. It makes me so mad to see that half ***!ng. She, alongside MJ and Janet, are my inspirations when it comes to dancing, and it's so hard for me to watch her current performances. I mean, go back and watch her performances from her prime, and go back to a POM video, how is it even the same person?!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- Lack of live singing. She literally never sung any of her songs live even ONCE on this show. 

- Dancing. The choreography as well as Britney's execution is ... *insert the worst word you can think of*

- Costumes. Horrendous, like they've been taken out of a ********'s closet. 

- Makeup. Seriously get a real professional makeup artist already. 

However, let's take a moment to appreciate some of these moments at least

The fact that it basically means I won't have any chance to see her live in any near future, unless she does world tour and comes to Belgrade or nearby. That's my biggest issue. The others are mediocre costumes and the fact that she says the same things when her mic turns on every single time, apart when she goes off script, which is once in a leg. I'm fine with her dancing, lipsyncing, choreo, overall production, etc.

For me, its not a great Vegas show. The production isn't outstanding. For example, I was just reading someones meet n greet story. He mentioned that Fe said they wanted to add cutting edge lasers, but shes had the same lasers since DWAD tour in numbers like Overprottected. I also think that yes she may lip sync, but shouldn't get away with doing that in a Vegas Residency. That also brings me to my next problem which is dancing. That made up for her singing for so many years, and people were able to accept it and think of her as more of an entertainer vs. singer, unfortunately she hasn't delivered. Finally I believe the show was created with the intention to give her a much needed break where she could stay active at a slow pace. Four years into that its unacceptable that they've cut a good 45% of the dancing and shes released two albums with Vegas being the main priority through each era.

Archived