Next era should be dark

G L O R Y

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Sometimes I would like to bring it back to the old days when there was like one outfit through the whole video, and you’re dancing the whole video, and there’s like not that much *** stuff going on. It’s about the dance and it’s about being old school, it’s like keeping it real and just making it about the dance. I’d love to do a video like that"

Do that, Britney.

And turn your mic on just like you did for "STTA" to sing songs that you feel like singing at the moment.

You said you like to keep it real, so do that and people will connect with you again.

I think next era should be finally really intimate, personal, not like when she always says that before albums "this is actually my most personal album". And she needs good lyrics which explicitly talk about her past, present and future, not some general stuff, like a breakup song that anyone can relate in any situation. She actually needs to go deep in lyrics, something like Piece of me. She doesn't need to talk about the breakdown only, just her life from beginning, how she sees things, what she thinks, etc. It can be everything, dark, fun, funny, heartbreaking.

Archived