MATM is one of the best performances of POM

Vessel.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I disagree. There have been moments when Britney has killed the second chorus dance break and i've seen Onyxney (september 2015) but MATM was the first first performance that made me feel like POM was going down hill. It never felt right. I get that they tried to recreate the music video but its just not good. The first part where she's spinning on the walls has never been strong. She's never done the original choreography with fire, the first chorus has always been sloppy. The original dance break was meh, and the new one, despite being better uses the recycled moves we all hate, and the rest of it is skipping, until they end where she literally counts out what to do, and on top of that, its the most confused performance choreographically. It features three, possible four, different choreographers work: The brian friedman prechorus, the squared division and Charm/Chase. The styles are allover the place and isn't cohesive at all.

individual sections can look well but as a whole....

45 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

I agree.It's very nice to watch and she's also enjoying it  :verycool:

It's the best imo.I never ever liked Onyx MATM performances that much unlike other fans.That remix,choreo and the costumes weren't good for each other.I don't know why they used that remix and ruined everything.

I wish she was wearing that now tho.

Tell em :staysalty:

Do you mean the Kisses outfit? She destroyed it. :crying2:

1 hour ago, Vessel. said:

Tell em :staysalty:

Do you mean the Kisses outfit? She destroyed it. :crying2:

I think the fabric got old and she cut the bottom and the top both to make it better but it didn't work :crying1:  

I also wait for her to wear the black corset from 2014 again.I will wait and hope for that until it ends :likethat: 

İlgili resim

She would wear it with a thong now i believe :tehe: 

Archived